Dallas, Texas Lofts For Sale & Rent
We are the urban loft experts in Dallas, Texas. Our agents can assist with renting, selling and buying all types of lofts in Dallas, TX including flats, split-level, artistic, historical, industrial, warehouse, farm & ranch, soho manhattan style, soft lofts and loft conversions. Lofts in Dallas can be rather expensive if you are looking for a high end split-level property downtown. However, if you are on a budget, no need to worry, you will still be able to afford one of the many Dallas lofts for sale in up and coming neighborhoods that are still under development in East Dallas, Downtown and surrounding areas. Whether you're looking to buy a old warehouse style loft in Downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum Split-level loft or a more traditional loft conversion in Uptown Dallas, we've got you covered! Regardless of your needs or budget, we'll do our best to help you find the right Dallas loft for sale or rent, in the right urban community or district and at the right price!
Dallas, TX Lofts For Sale
DFW Urban Realty can assist with buying a loft in Dallas and all urban districts in Dallas including Downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, West Village, Uptown and Knox Henderson area. Search Dallas, TX lofts for sale in our MLS database with instant access to loft detail reports, loft home owner association HOA information and dues, additional private agent remarks on lofts in Dallas, loft price and status change history and more. Below are just a few of the Dallas loft property communities and subdivision our agents can help assist with Dallas Lofts for sale or lease. If you're interested in a specific loft in Dallas and you can't find the loft subdivision or property in our Dallas MLS loft search, contact us at (214) 764-4124 and an agent will help you find the right loft.
Loft Properties for sale in Dallas:
- 588 Lofts - 3110 Thomas Ave.
- The Beat South Side Station - 1001 Belleview St.
- Buzz Urban Lofts - 1111 S. Akard St.
- Bryan Street Lofts - 3030 Bryan St.
- Canton Historic Lofts - 2220 Canton St.
- Cedar Springs Lofts - 2011 Cedar Springs
- Live Oak Lofts - 2502 Live Oak St.
- Lofts on Oaklawn - 3911 Gilbert
- McKinney Ave Lofts - 1999 McKinney Ave.
- One Arts Plaza - 1722 Routh Dallas Art District
- South Harwood Lofts - 2220 S. Harwood
- Solo Urban Lofts - 4231 Rawlins St.
- The W Residences - Victory Park
- West End Lofts - 509 Elm St.
- West Village Urban Lofts - 3699 McKinney Ave.
Search Dallas, TX Lofts For Sale & Rent
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Dallas, TX Lofts For Rent
If buying a Downtown Dallas loft is not in the cards at the moment, then you should consider renting. You will owe less money and be free to move whenever you want. Plus, you can easily opt out of your lease when your dream apartment loft does end up on the market in your price range. Do not settle for a soft loft with exposed brick when you want one that is finished and located uptown. It can take a while to find the ideal loft when you have a million requirements on your list from exposed pipes and ductwork to industrial style lighting and concrete floors. Many of these things you can fix yourself if you find the right place.
If you're searching for a Dallas loft for rent, we can help! Our agents specialize in all types of lofts of rent in Dallas including flats, loft-apartments and spllit-level. Search Dallas loft for rent and view detail loft property reports with instant access to floor plans, pricing, move-in incentives and more. Our Dallas Realtors work with all urban loft communities and neighborhoods in Dallas and can assist with renting a loft at Third Rail Lofts, Soco Lofts, Post Wilson Building, Southside on Lamar, Magnolia Station, American Beauty Mill, Coles's Corner, Kirby Residences on Main, Deep Ellum Lofts, Mitchell Lofts, Murray Lofts, Continental Lofts, Dallas Power & Lights Lofts, Cedar Park Lofts, Cedars Corner Lofts, and City Park Lofts. Dallas has many different urban districts, communities and neighborhoods that feature different types of urban homes and different styles of urban living. If you are interested in urban loft living in Dallas, you'll want to check out these featured urban loft districts in Dallas that offer some of the hottest urban lofts not only in Dallas, but the entire state of Texas! Below are urban districts and communities where you will find both lofts for rent and for sale in Dallas, Texas.
Browse Dallas Lofts For Sale/Rent by Urban Community
- Addison Lofts
- Arts District Lofts
- Bryan Place Lofts
- Carrollton Lofts
- Cedars Lofts
- City Center Lofts
- Cityplace Lofts
- Dallas Lofts
- Deep Ellum Lofts
- Downtown Dallas Lofts
- Exposition Park Lofts
- Farmers Market Lofts
- Fort Worth Lofts
- Harwood Lofts
- Highland Park Lofts
- Irving Lofts
- Knox-Henderson Lofts
- Lower Greenville Lofts
- Main Street Lofts
- North Dallas Lofts
- Oak Lawn Lofts
- Perry Heights Solo Lofts
- Plano Lofts
- State Thomas Lofts
- The Colony Lofts
- Turtle Creek Lofts
- Uptown Dallas Lofts
- Victory Park Lofts
- West End Lofts
- West Village Lofts
Styles of Lofts in Dallas, Texas
Bi-Level/New York-Style/Artist Lofts: Units have open bi-level floorplan with bedroom on 2nd floor. Raised vaulted ceilings, downtown urban views, rooftop pools.
- Industrial Lofts: Found in downtown urban industrial art districts. These types of lofts are usually converted from office buildings and warehouses. Many are considered historical and may qualify for certain exemptions such as a historical tax exemption offered by SoCo Lofts across from The Federal Building in Downtown Dallas or Canton Lofts in the Deep Ellum area. Features include exposed brick, high open ceilings, studio style floorplans. Deep Ellum District
- Urban Loft Condominium: Includes warehouse and industrial building conversions and new construction. These urban apartment and condo style lofts offer features both common to condominiums and urban lofts. Usually found in urban districts close to downtown and offer contemporary finish outs including granite counters, hardwood flooring, stained concrete. Example properties include 588 Lofts, Westside, Tribecca, Mercer Square, Renaissance, Paradiso.
- Traditional Loft - Lofts first gained popularity with artists. Traditional lofts were built from gutted warehouses and industrial buildings. Lofts have come to be identified as an urban dwelling with minimal lines, open layout, few walls, exposed superstructure (brick/concrete/ductwork), large high windows, and unique modern finishes.
- Manhattan SOHO Style Lofts: These are lofts popularized in New York's SOHO district dating back to 1800's. (South of Houston street). Lofts built in this fashion are sometimes called SOHO-style or traditional lofts. Soho style lofts are found in downtown urban art districts and offer Tall ceilings, lots of light, open flat living.
- Soft Lofts: Some condos are considered soft lofts. Soft lofts can also be considered condo loft converstions. A soft loft is an alternative option to the traditional loft. These types of lofts are usually new or refurbished builder construction and incorporate features of a traditional loft with a modernistic and contemporary finish outs. Soft lofts offer flat and split-level open layouts with 2 and 3 story floor plans. Examples include Mercer Square, Tribecca, Bryan Street Lofts, Urban Woods, Vitano Modern
- Loft Conversions vs. New Construction: Loft conversions refers to existing buildings refurbished into loft space. Ex. SoCo (South of Commerce) Lofts in Downtown Dallas across from Federal Building at 1122 Jackson. New construction lofts, however, maybe built from vacant land or from other properties. New Construction lofts have grown in popularity in recent years with the move toward urban living. Ex. Bryan Street Lofts - Downtown Dallas
- Historical/Industrial/Warehouse Style Lofts: Found in downtown urban districts. These lofts are normally within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, entertainment. Many historical and old industrial/warehouse lofts carry special tax incentives based on historical significance of old building structures. Ex. Soco Urban Lofts located in the South of Commerce District across from The Federal Building, Canton Lofts on Canton Street in Deep Ellum District, Dallas Power and Lights, Cadiz Street Lofts in Dallas
- Mid - Highrise Lofts: Includes both new and refurbished construction in downtown urban districts. Contemporary Architecture mixing elements of luxury high-rise living with traditional urban condominium lifestyles. Ex. Bryan Street Lofts, The Metropolitan Club, Knox Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 6:00am CST.