Plano, TX Real Estate, Homes & Condos For Sale
Plano New Builder Homes What's My Plano Home Worth?
Search Plano, TX Real Estate, Homes & Condos For Sale Below. Browse Plano, TX real estate, homes and condos for sale or rent with instant access to detailed property reports including pictures, virtual tours, community statistics, amenities, neighborhood information, payment calculator, maps and more.
We also encourage all Plano home buyers to register for a free account, which allows you to take advantage of all our website’s advanced search features, save your favorite listings, share properties you like with friends and family, and also have e-mail alerts sent directly to your inbox as soon as new Plano homes hit the market that match your search criteria, 1st day Market! Start your home search below or feel free to breakdown your Plano real estate search by property type or lifestyle.
Search Homes For Sale & Rent in Plano, TX:
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
⇧ Back to: Plano, TX Real Estate Listings
Living in Plano, TX
Plano, TX is centrally located in Collin County bordering Carrollton/Hebron to the West, Richardson and Addison to the South, Allen and Parker/Murphy to the East and Frisco and McKinney to the North. Plano, TX has been voted community of the year, safest place to raise a family, lowest crime, best rated schools and many other honorary community awards.
Plano, TX has been voted community of the year, safest place to raise a family, lowest crime, best rated schools and many other honorary community awards. Plano real estate has always been in high demand for both commercial and residential opportunities. With opportunity comes growth and Plano's population has significantly grown over the past several years with new companies like Toyota relocating their entire corporate headquarters to take advantage of low Plano property taxes and cost of living for employees relocating to Plano. Due to the dramatic increase in population size, Plano has also adapted to include new mixed use communities in their real estate development projects in Plano.
New mixed use urban living and shopping centers such as Legacy West and Legacy Village have transformed Plano real estate from suburban to urban living in many neighborhoods. Legacy West, the newest urban district, offers residents a walkable live, work play lifestyle with a range of different housing styles including luxury high-rise condos in Plano , three story Plano townhomes and contemporary modern zero lot style homes in Plano gated communties. Plano is the first city in Collin County to build a new high-rise condominium. Windrose Tower at Legacy West in Plano offers residents luxury high-rise condos in a walkable Plano urban district with access to fine dining, shopping and entertainment at their doorsteps. Contact a Plano Realtor at (214) 764-4124 for details and showings on real estate, homes and condos for sale or rent in Plano, TX.
Browse Plano Real Estate By Property Type
View Plano, TX New Homes & Condos For Sale
Plano, TX offers an array of housing options to accommodate all types of lifestyle including luxury homes and estates, golf course community homes, townhomes, mid rise and high rise condos, lofts and apartments. We offer multiple options to search Plano homes for sale including search by listing number, address, city, county, zip code, school district, subdivision, map and more. Our
In In addition to Plano homes for sale listed on our site through our MLS search, we also offer a Plano new home builder search to locate new homes in Plano. Our new home builder search allows you to browse new construction homes for sale in Plano by location, home type, floor plans, promotions, new home community, builder name and amenities. Contact one of our Plano Realtors at (214) 764-4124 for the latest updates on new home builder discounts and incentives on new construction homes and condos for sale in Plano, TX.
Selling a Home or Condo in Plano, TX?
Are you selling a home or condo in Plano, TX or just wondering, What's My Plano Home Worth? If so, you've come the right place! We offer a FREE CMA Instant Home Value Report that will provide you with an instant free estimate on your Plano home value based on other properties currently listed for sale in your neighborhood. Start entering your Plano home address and our tool will auto populate your address in Plano and give you an instant home value estimate.
Buy and sell Plano real estate with DFW Urban Realty and receive a discount on our listing services. Save thousands in Realtor commissions when you sell your home in Plano, TX! Contact a Plano Realtor at (214) 764-4124 for details on special discounts, rebates, and incentives you may be eligible for whether you're looking to buy a home or estate in Plano Willow Bend, sell a townhome in Legacy Village, or rent a high-rise apartment in Plano Legacy West.
Plano, TX Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Facts About Real Estate & Homes in Plano, TX:
1. Plano, TX is home to over 280,000 residents and has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country.
2. The median home value in Plano is $375,000, with other urban properties such as condos, townhomes, lofts averaging 325,000 - 350,000.
3. Real Estate in Plano, TX has been recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S., based on quality of life, job opportunities, affordability.
4. The Plano real estate market is competitive, with many homes for sale in Plano selling quickly and receiving multiple offers.
5. There are a variety of housing options in Plano, including single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments.
6. Plano, TX is known for its excellent schools. Homes in Plano, TX ISD continue to be some of the most desired homes in the DFW area.
7. The City has seen some growth in new construction, with several mixed-use developments and luxury homes being built in recent years.
8. Plano has multiple urban districts featuring townhome and midrise condo living within access to restaurants, shops & entertainment venues.
9. Plano has a strong economy, with major employers including Toyota, J.C. Penney, Frito Lay, Liberty Mutual and many more.
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE INSTANT HOME VALUE ESTIMATE based on other homes currently for sale in your neighborhood.
Interested in Selling? Ask about special Buy & Sell Incentives. Contact a DFW Realtor at (214) 764-4124!
Our DFW Realtors specialize in home sales and rentals and can help you with buying, selling and renting Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX homes in all communities, urban villages and districts. Explore DFW home communities below and discover why DFW is one of the top urban cities on the map to experience the best urban living has to offer!
Featured Dallas, TX Real Estate Neighborhoods, Urban Districts & Villages
Dallas County Real Estate Communities
Collin County Real Estate Communities
Denton County Real Estate Communities
- Argyle Real Estate & Homes
- Aubrey Real Estate & Homes
- Carrollton Real Estate & Homes
- Castle Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Corinth Real Estate & Homes
- Denton Real Estate & Homes
- Double Oak Real Estate & Homes
- Flower Mound Real Estate & Homes
- Highland Village Real Estate & Homes
- Lake Dallas Real Estate & Homes
- Lantana Real Estate & Homes
- Lewisville Real Estate & Homes
- Little Elm Real Estate & Homes
- Shady Shores Real Estate
- The Colony Real Estate & Homes
Rockwall Real Estate Communities
Kaufman Real Estate Communities
Tarrant County Real Estate Communities
- Arlington Real Estate & Homes
- Bedford Real Estate & Homes
- Colleyville Real Estate & Homes
- Euless Real Estate & Homes
- Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes
- Grapevine Real Estate & Homes
- Hurst Real Estate & Homes
- Keller Real Estate & Homes
- Mansfield Real Estate & Homes
- North Richland Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Saginaw Real Estate & Homes
- Southlake Real Estate & Homes
- Trophy Club Real Estate & Homes
- Westlake Real Estate & Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Sign Up for free - Save Favorites & Searches, Receive Newly Matched Listings
Be the first to receive the latest listing updates, first day on the market! Save searches, save your favorite listings & much more. Or already have an account, Sign in.
Many home buyers start their search focusing on a specific property type and later discover other property types similar in price, style, features and amenities that also meet their needs. Be sure are check out other available DFW housing types and lifestyles below including DFW homes, new homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, gated community homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments.
Browse DFW Property Types
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX New Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Townhomes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Condos
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Lofts
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX High-Rises
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Apartments
- DFW Waterfront Homes
- DFW Gated Homes
- DFW Homes by Architecture
- DFW Homes By School District
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our DFW real estate site is unparalleled and works flawlessly on all devices so you can find the information you need.
Setup a customized home search & receive listing updates on properties that match your search criteria, 1st day on market!