Cityplace Real Estate & Homes For Sale in Dallas, TX
Search Cityplace Dallas, TX Real Estate, Homes & Condos For Sale Below. Cityplace is an area of Dallas that is near the Northern end of Uptown Dallas real estate and includes parts of real estate in West Village Dallas, TX. One of the most recognizable structures in the entire area is the Tower at Cityplace. This tower can be seen for miles around as it it's the tallest structure outside of the downtown area of Dallas.
Search Cityplace real estate and homes for sale in Dallas, TX and view pictures, virtual tours, community statistics, amenities, neighborhood information, payment calculator, maps and more. Our Dallas Realtors can assist with buying, selling and renting all types of Cityplace real estate in Dallas including homes, townhomes, condos, lofts high rises and apartments. Contact us at (214) 764-4124 for assistance and to request property details and showings on Cityplace Dallas, TX real estate, homes and condos for sale or rent.
⇧ Back to: Cityplace Dallas Real Estate Listings
About Cityplace Dallas, TX Homes For Sale:
The Tower at Cityplace is 560 feet tall and has over 1,400,000 square feet of office space, making it one of the busiest business buildings in the entire Dallas Metro area. Construction of this magnificent tower began in 1984 and finished in 1988 with a delay of a year and was originally to be the new corporate headquarters for Southland Corporation, which is now 7-Eleven.
Interesting parts of this building history involve the buyout of Southland Corporation which resulted in the lower nineteen floors being empty when it opened and for several years. Add to this challenge, the plan was to originally build a twin to the Tower at Cityplace with a bridge between the two built over the highway. The second tower never made it to construction and the Tower at Cityplace which was originally named Cityplace East gained its current name. The Brazilian red granite ordered for the second tower has been selling for years to construct homes and other office buildings.
The area that was cleared for the second Cityplace tower is now home to the West Village development and offers a home for many who enjoy the Uptown area of Dallas. The Tower at Cityplace is visible for miles around and was the last of the high-rises to be built in the 1980's in the Dallas area. This area gives those who work in the tower a great place to live with easy access to many of the Dallas city areas that offer great entertainment and shopping within easy walking distance all around.
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE INSTANT HOME VALUE ESTIMATE based on other homes currently for sale in your neighborhood.
Interested in Selling? Ask about special Buy & Sell Incentives. Contact a DFW Realtor at (214) 764-4124!
Our DFW Realtors specialize in home sales and rentals and can help you with buying, selling and renting Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX homes in all communities, urban villages and districts. Explore DFW home communities below and discover why DFW is one of the top urban cities on the map to experience the best urban living has to offer!
Featured Dallas, TX Real Estate Neighborhoods, Urban Districts & Villages
Dallas County Real Estate Communities
Collin County Real Estate Communities
Denton County Real Estate Communities
- Argyle Real Estate & Homes
- Aubrey Real Estate & Homes
- Carrollton Real Estate & Homes
- Castle Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Corinth Real Estate & Homes
- Denton Real Estate & Homes
- Double Oak Real Estate & Homes
- Flower Mound Real Estate & Homes
- Highland Village Real Estate & Homes
- Lake Dallas Real Estate & Homes
- Lantana Real Estate & Homes
- Lewisville Real Estate & Homes
- Little Elm Real Estate & Homes
- Shady Shores Real Estate
- The Colony Real Estate & Homes
Rockwall Real Estate Communities
Kaufman Real Estate Communities
Tarrant County Real Estate Communities
- Arlington Real Estate & Homes
- Bedford Real Estate & Homes
- Colleyville Real Estate & Homes
- Euless Real Estate & Homes
- Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes
- Grapevine Real Estate & Homes
- Hurst Real Estate & Homes
- Keller Real Estate & Homes
- Mansfield Real Estate & Homes
- North Richland Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Saginaw Real Estate & Homes
- Southlake Real Estate & Homes
- Trophy Club Real Estate & Homes
- Westlake Real Estate & Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Sign Up for free - Save Favorites & Searches, Receive Newly Matched Listings
Be the first to receive the latest listing updates, first day on the market! Save searches, save your favorite listings & much more. Or already have an account, Sign in.
Many home buyers start their search focusing on a specific property type and later discover other property types similar in price, style, features and amenities that also meet their needs. Be sure are check out other available DFW housing types and lifestyles below including DFW homes, new homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, gated community homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments.
Browse DFW Property Types
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX New Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Townhomes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Condos
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Lofts
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX High-Rises
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Apartments
- DFW Waterfront Homes
- DFW Gated Homes
- DFW Homes by Architecture
- DFW Homes By School District
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Cityplace Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our DFW real estate site is unparalleled and works flawlessly on all devices so you can find the information you need.
Setup a customized home search & receive listing updates on properties that match your search criteria, 1st day on market!