Perry Heights Dallas, TX Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Search Perry Heights Real Estate, Homes & Condos For Dallas, TX. Perry Heights is named after famous and affluent oil tycoon E. Gordon Perry and was developed in 1922 when the city was just starting to grow. Perry Heights real estate is bounded by Hawthorne Avenue on the northwest, Rawlins Street on the northeast, Wycliff Avenue on the southeast and Vandelia Street on the southwest.
Browse Perry Heights real estate homes and condos for sale in Dallas, TX with direct access to detailed property reports including pictures, virtual tours, community statistics, amenities, neighborhood information, payment calculator, maps and more. Contact us at (214) 764-4124 for details and showings on real estate and homes for sale in Perry Heights Dallas, TX.
Search Perry Heights Homes & Condos in Dallas:
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
⇧ Back to: Perry Heights Real Estate Listings
About Perry Height Dallas Homes For Sale
Full of great homes, the Perry Heights area is also within walking distance of some nice neighborhood restaurants and bars that offer a getaway for those who would like a night out once in a while. The Perry Heights neighborhood is located in the middle of the Oak Lawn area of Dallas and gives the down home feeling in and urban surrounding.
The Perry Heights area is served by the Dallas Independent School District with children attending Sam Houston Elementary School, Thomas J. Rusk Middle School and North Dallas High School. For those who are looking for a private school, the Holy Trinity Catholic School is nearby to give parents a private place to send their children to school. A suburban lifestyle in the middle of an urban environment gives residents of Perry Heights the ability to enjoy a great life style at home with a relaxed feeling and still have access to the urban niceties such as stores, parks, entertainment and much more.
Perry Heights Dallas Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE INSTANT HOME VALUE ESTIMATE based on other homes currently for sale in your neighborhood.
Interested in Selling? Ask about special Buy & Sell Incentives. Contact a DFW Realtor at (214) 764-4124!
Our DFW Realtors specialize in home sales and rentals and can help you with buying, selling and renting Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX homes in all communities, urban villages and districts. Explore DFW home communities below and discover why DFW is one of the top urban cities on the map to experience the best urban living has to offer!
Featured Dallas, TX Real Estate Neighborhoods, Urban Districts & Villages
Dallas County Real Estate Communities
Collin County Real Estate Communities
Denton County Real Estate Communities
- Argyle Real Estate & Homes
- Aubrey Real Estate & Homes
- Carrollton Real Estate & Homes
- Castle Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Corinth Real Estate & Homes
- Denton Real Estate & Homes
- Double Oak Real Estate & Homes
- Flower Mound Real Estate & Homes
- Highland Village Real Estate & Homes
- Lake Dallas Real Estate & Homes
- Lantana Real Estate & Homes
- Lewisville Real Estate & Homes
- Little Elm Real Estate & Homes
- Shady Shores Real Estate
- The Colony Real Estate & Homes
Rockwall Real Estate Communities
Tarrant County Real Estate Communities
- Arlington Real Estate & Homes
- Bedford Real Estate & Homes
- Colleyville Real Estate & Homes
- Euless Real Estate & Homes
- Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes
- Grapevine Real Estate & Homes
- Hurst Real Estate & Homes
- Keller Real Estate & Homes
- Mansfield Real Estate & Homes
- North Richland Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Saginaw Real Estate & Homes
- Southlake Real Estate & Homes
- Trophy Club Real Estate & Homes
- Westlake Real Estate & Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Sign Up for free - Save Favorites & Searches, Receive Newly Matched Listings
Be the first to receive the latest listing updates, first day on the market! Save searches, save your favorite listings & much more. Or already have an account, Sign in.
Many home buyers start their search focusing on a specific property type and later discover other property types similar in price, style, features and amenities that also meet their needs. Be sure are check out other available DFW housing types and lifestyles below including DFW homes, new homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, gated community homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments.
Browse DFW Property Types
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX New Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Townhomes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Condos
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Lofts
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX High-Rises
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Apartments
- DFW Waterfront Homes
- DFW Gated Homes
- DFW Homes by Architecture
- DFW Homes By School District
- View All Communities & Property Searches