Cedars Dallas, TX Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Search Cedars Real Estate & Homes For Sale in Dallas, TX. Browse Cedars Dallas, TX real estate and homes for sale by address, city, county, zip code, subdivision, listing number, map and filter your search by property amenities, lifestyle and more. Unlock detailed reports on Cedars homes and condos for sale in Dallas and view pictures, virtual tours, community statistics, amenities, neighborhood information, payment calculator, maps and more.
Our Dallas Realtors can assist with buying, selling and renting all types of Cedars Dallas, TX real estate including homes, new homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments. Contact us at (214) 764-4124 for assistance and to request property details and showings on Arts District homes for sale in Dallas, TX.
⇧ Back to: Cedars Dallas Real Estate Listings
About Cedars Homes For Sale in Dallas, TX:
Anyone who has spent time in the Cedars District of Dallas would be hard pressed to actually see a view into its past. At one time this district was a haven for the rich and well-to-do of Dallas with large Victorian Style homes that were built in the latter part of the 19th century. Another missing piece of the history of this area is the Jewish community. The synagogue was a central fixture in the area for the Jewish community of Dallas to come and worship. Shortly after the turn of the century, the Cedars area began to play host to many industrial buildings and warehouses which caused many of the wealthy and to move further north and the synagogue to be replaced by industrial complexes.
From the 1920's to the 1960's the Cedars District of Dallas took on a new look that caused many of the businesses to even move on to new locations and the entire area showed a run down and dilapidated appearance. Most recently, these abandoned warehouse and business buildings have become a haven for remodeling, turning many of them into loft apartments and those that could not be refurbished were tore down to make way for rows of townhomes.
With this influx of building in the area, the Cedars District is now home to many urban businesses and performers, making it a fantastic area for many to enjoy. Artists, musicians and other performers have made the Cedars District their home of choice for more than twenty years, helping to spurn the regrowth and transformation of the area into a brand new form of glory. Anyone visiting the area can catch a show at Gilley's Dallas or Poor David's Pub on any given night. With this growth and impressive change to an area that offers entertainment and value, the Cedars is a growing and improving area of Dallas that shows promise for those who enjoy the urban lifestyle.
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE INSTANT HOME VALUE ESTIMATE based on other homes currently for sale in your neighborhood.
Interested in Selling? Ask about special Buy & Sell Incentives. Contact a DFW Realtor at (214) 764-4124!
Our DFW Realtors specialize in home sales and rentals and can help you with buying, selling and renting Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX homes in all communities, urban villages and districts. Explore DFW home communities below and discover why DFW is one of the top urban cities on the map to experience the best urban living has to offer!
Featured Dallas, TX Real Estate Neighborhoods, Urban Districts & Villages
Dallas County Real Estate Communities
Collin County Real Estate Communities
Denton County Real Estate Communities
- Argyle Real Estate & Homes
- Aubrey Real Estate & Homes
- Carrollton Real Estate & Homes
- Castle Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Corinth Real Estate & Homes
- Denton Real Estate & Homes
- Double Oak Real Estate & Homes
- Flower Mound Real Estate & Homes
- Highland Village Real Estate & Homes
- Lake Dallas Real Estate & Homes
- Lantana Real Estate & Homes
- Lewisville Real Estate & Homes
- Little Elm Real Estate & Homes
- Shady Shores Real Estate
- The Colony Real Estate & Homes
Rockwall Real Estate Communities
Tarrant County Real Estate Communities
- Arlington Real Estate & Homes
- Bedford Real Estate & Homes
- Colleyville Real Estate & Homes
- Euless Real Estate & Homes
- Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes
- Grapevine Real Estate & Homes
- Hurst Real Estate & Homes
- Keller Real Estate & Homes
- Mansfield Real Estate & Homes
- North Richland Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Saginaw Real Estate & Homes
- Southlake Real Estate & Homes
- Trophy Club Real Estate & Homes
- Westlake Real Estate & Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Sign Up for free - Save Favorites & Searches, Receive Newly Matched Listings
Be the first to receive the latest listing updates, first day on the market! Save searches, save your favorite listings & much more. Or already have an account, Sign in.
Many home buyers start their search focusing on a specific property type and later discover other property types similar in price, style, features and amenities that also meet their needs. Be sure are check out other available DFW housing types and lifestyles below including DFW homes, new homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, gated community homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments.
Browse DFW Property Types
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX New Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Townhomes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Condos
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Lofts
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX High-Rises
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Apartments
- DFW Waterfront Homes
- DFW Gated Homes
- DFW Homes by Architecture
- DFW Homes By School District
- View All Communities & Property Searches