City Center Dallas, TX Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Search City Center Dallas, TX Real Estate, Homes & Condos For Sale Below. The City Center District of Dallas is aptly named because it is one of the largest concentrations of commercial space in Dallas for business. This area is south of the Arts District, north of the Main Street District, northwest of Deep Ellum, southwest of Bryan Place and east of the West End Historic District. Browse City Center Dallas, TX real estate, homes and condos for sale with direct access to detailed property reports including pictures, virtual tours, community statistics, amenities, neighborhood information, payment calculator, maps and more.
Our Dallas Realtors can assist with buying, selling and renting all types of City Center real estate in Dallas, TX including homes, new homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments. Contact us at (214) 764-4124 for details and showings on City Center real estate and homes for sale in Dallas, TX.
About City Center Homes For Sale in Dallas, TX:
The commercial concentration is very dense in the City Center District in Dallas which was actually mostly along Main Street prior to 1950. There are also some leftover pieces of Theater Row still visible in the City Center District including the Majestic Theater which is a very popular place in Dallas to see a show.
City Center District real estate in Dallas, TX offers a great deal of architectural majesty to the city of Dallas including many notable buildings such as the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, Bryan Tower, Elm Place, Fidelity Union Tower, JPMorgan Chase Tower, Patriot Tower, renaissance Tower, Thanksgiving Tower, Corrigan Tower and the Hartford Building. Along with all these magnificent structures are centers and squares that offer a peaceful living and space to move between these behemoths including Energy Plaza, Republic Center, Harwood Center, KPMG Center, Lincoln Plaza, Plaza of the Americas, Westin City Center and Aston Park.
Living in the City Center District is costly and generally reserved for the wealthier among the city dwellers on a part time basis. This gives this area an affluent feeling with the various high end shops and stores which are scattered throughout these towers and high-rise buildings that are modern giants of architectural design. With the higher price of lining in the City Center District of Dallas, the nightlife is lively and gives off a great vibe each weekend for those who are out and ready to have a great time to enjoy and participate in. Living in this area gives access to all that is great about Dallas within walking distance, making this area one of the most desired in the city of Dallas.
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE INSTANT HOME VALUE ESTIMATE based on other homes currently for sale in your neighborhood.
Interested in Selling? Ask about special Buy & Sell Incentives. Contact a DFW Realtor at (214) 764-4124!
Our DFW Realtors specialize in home sales and rentals and can help you with buying, selling and renting Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX homes in all communities, urban villages and districts. Explore DFW home communities below and discover why DFW is one of the top urban cities on the map to experience the best urban living has to offer!
Featured Dallas, TX Real Estate Neighborhoods, Urban Districts & Villages
Dallas County Real Estate Communities
Collin County Real Estate Communities
Denton County Real Estate Communities
- Argyle Real Estate & Homes
- Aubrey Real Estate & Homes
- Carrollton Real Estate & Homes
- Castle Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Corinth Real Estate & Homes
- Denton Real Estate & Homes
- Double Oak Real Estate & Homes
- Flower Mound Real Estate & Homes
- Highland Village Real Estate & Homes
- Lake Dallas Real Estate & Homes
- Lantana Real Estate & Homes
- Lewisville Real Estate & Homes
- Little Elm Real Estate & Homes
- Shady Shores Real Estate
- The Colony Real Estate & Homes
Rockwall Real Estate Communities
Tarrant County Real Estate Communities
- Arlington Real Estate & Homes
- Bedford Real Estate & Homes
- Colleyville Real Estate & Homes
- Euless Real Estate & Homes
- Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes
- Grapevine Real Estate & Homes
- Hurst Real Estate & Homes
- Keller Real Estate & Homes
- Mansfield Real Estate & Homes
- North Richland Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Saginaw Real Estate & Homes
- Southlake Real Estate & Homes
- Trophy Club Real Estate & Homes
- Westlake Real Estate & Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Sign Up for free - Save Favorites & Searches, Receive Newly Matched Listings
Be the first to receive the latest listing updates, first day on the market! Save searches, save your favorite listings & much more. Or already have an account, Sign in.
Many home buyers start their search focusing on a specific property type and later discover other property types similar in price, style, features and amenities that also meet their needs. Be sure are check out other available DFW housing types and lifestyles below including DFW homes, new homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, gated community homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments.
Browse DFW Property Types
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX New Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Townhomes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Condos
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Lofts
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX High-Rises
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Apartments
- DFW Waterfront Homes
- DFW Gated Homes
- DFW Homes by Architecture
- DFW Homes By School District
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our DFW real estate site is unparalleled and works flawlessly on all devices so you can find the information you need.
Setup a customized home search & receive listing updates on properties that match your search criteria, 1st day on market!