Freedman's Town Dallas, TX Real Estate For Sale
Search Freedman's Town Dallas, TX Real Estate & Homes For Sale Below. Buy, sell and rent Freedman's Town real estate with DFW Urban Realty! Whether you're wanting to purchase a Victorian or Craftsman style historical home in Freedman's Town, sell a condo or townhome near tenth street historical district in Dallas or rent an apartment around Freedman's Town in Oak Cliff Dallas area, we've got you covered!
Browse Freedman's Town real estate listings and homes for sale in Dallas and view detailed property reports including pictures, virtual tours, community statistics, amenities, neighborhood information, payment calculator, maps and more. Contact one of our Dallas Realtors at (214) 764-4124 for details and showings on Freedman's Town real estate and homes for sale or rent in Dallas, TX.
⇧ Back to: Freedman’s Town Dallas Real Estate Listings
About Tenth Street District Homes For Sale in Oak Cliff
The Freedman's Town area of Dallas has an interesting history, a new name, and offers a huge amount of different uses. Originally, Freedman's Town was actually outside of the city limits of Dallas and was the area where those who weren't welcome took up residence which made its way to being two parts at once, Little Mexico for the Hispanic community and Freedman's Town for the African-American community of freed slaves. What remains now is Freedman's Cemetery and the entire area has been renamed Uptown.
Uptown is now a large and bustling part of Dallas with a "new urbanist" scope and offering walking distance to just about anything you can think of. The area is full of large office buildings, residential towers, apartment complexes, retail shops, clubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, galleries and much more. It is now an upscale and highly popular area for work, play and living, especially for those who want to live within walking distance of everything they need including their office for work. The Uptown area of Dallas offers a stand out feeling from other areas, which is unique to Dallas due to the urban zoning and planning that took place as the city was growing and expanding into what it is today.
From a history of being the place for unwanted intruders of Dallas, to the newly built and busy area it is now, Freedman's Town went from a poor recently freed slave community to a major business and metro area of Dallas for the enticement and excitement of those who enjoy downtown business and the higher end urban living. With a variety of night life to enjoy and high rise living, the Uptown area of Dallas offers a great place for a business to move in or for residents to make their home and take advantage of all the area has to offer.
Freedman's Town Dallas Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE INSTANT HOME VALUE ESTIMATE based on other homes currently for sale in your neighborhood.
Interested in Selling? Ask about special Buy & Sell Incentives. Contact a DFW Realtor at (214) 764-4124!
Our DFW Realtors specialize in home sales and rentals and can help you with buying, selling and renting Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX homes in all communities, urban villages and districts. Explore DFW home communities below and discover why DFW is one of the top urban cities on the map to experience the best urban living has to offer!
Featured Dallas, TX Real Estate Neighborhoods, Urban Districts & Villages
Dallas County Real Estate Communities
Collin County Real Estate Communities
Denton County Real Estate Communities
- Argyle Real Estate & Homes
- Aubrey Real Estate & Homes
- Carrollton Real Estate & Homes
- Castle Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Corinth Real Estate & Homes
- Denton Real Estate & Homes
- Double Oak Real Estate & Homes
- Flower Mound Real Estate & Homes
- Highland Village Real Estate & Homes
- Lake Dallas Real Estate & Homes
- Lantana Real Estate & Homes
- Lewisville Real Estate & Homes
- Little Elm Real Estate & Homes
- Shady Shores Real Estate
- The Colony Real Estate & Homes
Rockwall Real Estate Communities
Kaufman Real Estate Communities
Tarrant County Real Estate Communities
- Arlington Real Estate & Homes
- Bedford Real Estate & Homes
- Colleyville Real Estate & Homes
- Euless Real Estate & Homes
- Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes
- Grapevine Real Estate & Homes
- Hurst Real Estate & Homes
- Keller Real Estate & Homes
- Mansfield Real Estate & Homes
- North Richland Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Saginaw Real Estate & Homes
- Southlake Real Estate & Homes
- Trophy Club Real Estate & Homes
- Westlake Real Estate & Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Sign Up for free - Save Favorites & Searches, Receive Newly Matched Listings
Be the first to receive the latest listing updates, first day on the market! Save searches, save your favorite listings & much more. Or already have an account, Sign in.
Many home buyers start their search focusing on a specific property type and later discover other property types similar in price, style, features and amenities that also meet their needs. Be sure are check out other available DFW housing types and lifestyles below including DFW homes, new homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, gated community homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments.
Browse DFW Property Types
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX New Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Townhomes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Condos
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Lofts
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX High-Rises
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Apartments
- DFW Waterfront Homes
- DFW Gated Homes
- DFW Homes by Architecture
- DFW Homes By School District
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our DFW real estate site is unparalleled and works flawlessly on all devices so you can find the information you need.
Setup a customized home search & receive listing updates on properties that match your search criteria, 1st day on market!