Fort Worth Real Estate, Homes & Condos For Sale
Search Fort Worth, TX Real Estate, Homes & Condos For Sale Below. Browse Fort Worth, TX real estate homes and condos sale or rent with instant access to detailed property reports including pictures, virtual tours, community statistics, amenities, neighborhood information, payment calculator, maps and more.
We also encourage all Fort Worth home buyers to register for a free account, which allows you to take advantage of all our website’s advanced search features, save your favorite listings, share properties you like with friends and family, and also have e-mail alerts sent directly to your inbox as soon as new Fort Worth homes hit the market that match your search criteria, 1st day Market! Start your home search below or feel free to breakdown your Fort Worth home search by property type or lifestyle below.
⇧ Back to: Fort Worth, TX Real Estate Listings
Living in Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, Texas is a modern rapidly growing city with close to 1,000,000 residents and is listed as the fifth largest city in Texas and second largest community in the DFW Metroplex. Fort Worth, TX, home to the Fort Worth Stockyards, was established in 1849 as the center for Texas longhorn cattle trade and is still known today around the country as the western frontier. Fort Worth real estate offers an array of housing options including luxury estates and homes in Westover Hills, urban lofts in Fort Worth West 7th district, high rise condos in Downtown Ft. Worth, mid-rise condos in Sun Dance Square and luxury urban apartments at Trinity Bluff.
Our agents specialize in all Fort Worth home communities and neighborhoods including Sunset Terrace, Terrace Avenue, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount, Hillside, Morningside, Historic Southside, Glenwood Triangle, Near East Side, Butler, United Riverside, Hunter Plaza, Scenic bluff, Carter Riverside, Greenway, Marine Park, Sylvan Heights West, Oakhurst, Springdale, Bonnie Brae, Karren's Diamond Hill, High Crest Addition, North Side, Diamond Hill - Jarvis, North Hill Manor, Far Northside Historical, North Beverly Hills, Fair Oaks, Calloway Park, Burton Hills/Trinity Trails, Glencrest, Echo Heights, Eastland and Westover Hills.
Our Realtors specialize in all Fort Worth neighborhoods and urban districts and help clients with buying, selling and renting homes, waterfront homes, golf course community homes, gated community homes, condos and townhomes, lofts, high rises and apartments. Contact one of our Fort Worth Realtors at (214) 764-4124 to learn about special incentives, discounts and rebates you be be eligible for whether you're buying a home in Fort Worth or a new Fort Worth condo, investing in a Fort Worth three story townhome with a rooftop balcony, selling a Fort Worth luxury high rise condo or renting a apartment in Fort Worth.
Browse Fort Worth Real Estate By Property Type
- Fort Worth Open Houses
- Fort Worth Homes For Sale
- Fort Worth New Construction Homes
- Fort Worth Townhomes
- Fort Worth Condos
- Fort Worth Flats & Split-Level Lofts
- Fort Worth Apartments For Rent
- Fort Worth High-Rise Condos
- Fort Worth Waterfront Homes
- Fort Worth Golf Course Homes
- Fort Worth Zero Lot Line Garden Homes
- Fort Worth Gated Community Homes
- Fort Worth ISD School District Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
We offer multiple options to search homes for sale in Fort Worth, TX including search by listing number, address, city, county, zip code, school district, subdivision, map and more. In addition to Fort Worth homes for sale you'll find through our MLS listing search, we can also help you find new homes for sale with our Fort Worth new home builder search. Our new home builder search allows you to browse new construction homes for sale in Fort Worth by location, home type, floor plans, promotions, new home community, builder name and community amenities.
We work with all home builders in Fort Worth and can help you find and secure the best discounts and incentives available on new construction homes for sale in Fort Worth like free upgrades and closing cost assistance! We also work with a network of lenders that can sometimes offer additional promotions like zero closing costs and discounted interest rates when you use a preferred lender to purchase a new home in Fort Worth. Contact a Fort Worth Realtor at (214) 764-4124 for the latest updates on new builder discounts and incentives offered on new homes for sale in Fort Worth.
Are you considering selling a home or condo in Fort Worth or just wondering, What's My Fort Worth Home or Condo Worth? We offer a FREE CMA Instant Home Value Report that will provide you with an instant free estimate on your Fort Worth home value based on other properties currently listed for sale in your neighborhood. Start entering your Fort Worth home address and our tool will auto populate your address and give you an instant home value estimate.
Buy and sell Fort Worth real estate with DFW Urban Realty and receive a discount on our listing services. Save thousands in Realtor commissions when you sell your home in Fort Worth! Contact a Fort Worth Home Listing Agent for details and to discuss a personalized strategy to sell your home in Fort Worth, TX.
Facts About Real Estate & Homes in Fort Worth, TX:
Fort Worth homes have a median value around $260,000, well below the National average and in other areas around Tarrant County.
The real estate market in Fort Worth is strong and competitive, with home values expected to increase over the next several years along housing demand due to a growing population last estimated at around 935,000.
The city has a diverse range of housing options, from historic homes and luxury estates with established neighborhoods in Colonial Hills, Westover Hills, Arlington Heights, Fairmount, Westcliff, and Tanglewood to modern urban condo, loft, highrise and apartment living in urban districts including Downtown Fort Worth, West 7th, Sundance Square, Clearfork, Texas Motor Speedway/Alliance, Cultural District, Near Southside
Fort Worth is known for its lively downtown area and Sundance Square, a walkable 37-square block district with shopping, restaurants, art galleries, entertainment, retail office spaces and residential housing including modern apartments and condos.
Fort Worth is located 30 miles west of Dallas, 15 miles west of Arlington and just 21 miles from DFW Airport.
- The most popular and well known attractions in Fort Worth include Fort Worth Stockyards, Sundance Square, Fort Worth Zoo, Kimbell Art Museum, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Fort Worth Water Gardens, National Cowgirl Museum, Bass Performance Hall, Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth Botanic Gardens
- Fort Worth has several amazing parks and green spaces including Trinity Park, the most popular park that runs 252 acres along the Trinity River including 70 miles of Trinity Trails. Other Parks include Forest, Gateway, Marine Creek Lake, Rockwood, Chisholm, Eagle Mountain Lake.
What's your home worth?
Get a FREE INSTANT HOME VALUE ESTIMATE based on other homes currently for sale in your neighborhood.
Interested in Selling? Ask about special Buy & Sell Incentives. Contact a DFW Realtor at (214) 764-4124!
Our DFW Realtors specialize in home sales and rentals and can help you with buying, selling and renting Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX homes in all communities, urban villages and districts. Explore DFW home communities below and discover why DFW is one of the top urban cities on the map to experience the best urban living has to offer!
Featured Dallas, TX Real Estate Neighborhoods, Urban Districts & Villages
Dallas County Real Estate Communities
Collin County Real Estate Communities
Denton County Real Estate Communities
- Argyle Real Estate & Homes
- Aubrey Real Estate & Homes
- Carrollton Real Estate & Homes
- Castle Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Corinth Real Estate & Homes
- Denton Real Estate & Homes
- Double Oak Real Estate & Homes
- Flower Mound Real Estate & Homes
- Highland Village Real Estate & Homes
- Lake Dallas Real Estate & Homes
- Lantana Real Estate & Homes
- Lewisville Real Estate & Homes
- Little Elm Real Estate & Homes
- Shady Shores Real Estate
- The Colony Real Estate & Homes
Rockwall Real Estate Communities
Kaufman Real Estate Communities
Tarrant County Real Estate Communities
- Arlington Real Estate & Homes
- Bedford Real Estate & Homes
- Colleyville Real Estate & Homes
- Euless Real Estate & Homes
- Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes
- Grapevine Real Estate & Homes
- Hurst Real Estate & Homes
- Keller Real Estate & Homes
- Mansfield Real Estate & Homes
- North Richland Hills Real Estate & Homes
- Saginaw Real Estate & Homes
- Southlake Real Estate & Homes
- Trophy Club Real Estate & Homes
- Westlake Real Estate & Homes
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Sign Up for free - Save Favorites & Searches, Receive Newly Matched Listings
Be the first to receive the latest listing updates, first day on the market! Save searches, save your favorite listings & much more. Or already have an account, Sign in.
Many home buyers start their search focusing on a specific property type and later discover other property types similar in price, style, features and amenities that also meet their needs. Be sure are check out other available DFW housing types and lifestyles below including DFW homes, new homes, waterfront homes, golf course homes, gated community homes, townhomes, condos, lofts, high-rises and apartments.
Browse DFW Property Types
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX New Homes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Townhomes
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Condos
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Lofts
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX High-Rises
- Dallas Ft. Worth, TX Apartments
- DFW Waterfront Homes
- DFW Gated Homes
- DFW Homes by Architecture
- DFW Homes By School District
- View All Communities & Property Searches
Fort Worth, TX Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our DFW real estate site is unparalleled and works flawlessly on all devices so you can find the information you need.
Setup a customized home search & receive listing updates on properties that match your search criteria, 1st day on market!