Disclosures - Restrictions - Exclusions
By submitting your contact information to search our databases online or requesting more info you have agreed (opt-in) to be called or emailed by our agents. All DFW Urban Realty agents are licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission. DFW Urban Realty supports Fair Housing practices. Listings are taken in compliance with all applicable Fair Housing laws.
All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. NTREIS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The advertisements herein are merely indications to bid and are not offers to sell which may be accepted. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
REALTOR is a registered trademark of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
Free Coupon For 20% off Move
DFW Urban Realty offers a Free Coupon good toward 20% off your next move. DFW Urban Realty does not have any affiliation with Vista Moving Company. Coupon is offered as a gift and does not create any type of contractual relationship between client or moving company. DFW Urban Realty does not insure any services provided by Vista Moving Company.
Dallas Fort Worth Apartment Cash Rebate
In order to qualify for a cash rebate on an apartment leased through DFW Urban Realty, applicant must meet the following guidelines:
- You must have learned about the apartment you lease from a DFW Urban Realty Agent.
- You must include DFW Urban Realty on all guest cards, applications, and lease.
- You must sign a minimum 6-month lease and not default on your leasing agreement
- You must submit request for cash rebate on Apartment Cash Rebate Claim Form prior to move in
- Property must be on the list of community properties we referred to you
- Payment of the Rebate is subject to consent of property locator represents
DFW Cash Rebate Exclusions
- Cash Rebate does not qualify for properties leased from individual owners
- If you are renewing a current lease
- If you are transferring to another property with the same Management Company
- You or any other individuals on the lease previously lived at the property
- The property will not pay DFW Urban Realty commission for referral
- DFW Urban Realty reserves the right not to offer rebate reward to any applicant that does not meet guidelines set forth above.
- Monthly rent of $500 and below does not qualify for cash rebate incentive.
****Cash Rebate is based on pro rated monthly rental rate and will be sent after DFW Urban Realty receives payment on referral invoice which is usually 4-8 weeks.
- *There will be an additional $25.00 returned check fee in addition to invoiced amount for any returned check received on payments for referrals from any Apartment Locating Agency, Real Estate Brokerage, or Client.
- A $25.00 check cancellation fee will also be assessed for any cash rebate check that is reissued to client due to damage/lost/stolen check. The $25.00 check cancellation fee will be deducted from total cash rebate amount on check that is reissued to client for referral.
- All apartment and home rebate offers must be agreed to in writing prior to close of transaction. All home rebate offers including rebates on pre owned and new construction properties must be included in contract prior to execution by buyer and seller.
- To be eligible for competitor apartment cash rebate match program (with $50.00 additional cash rebate), customer must send written proof of ad including website from competing apartment locating agency. Information must be received and verified prior to customer including DFW Urban Realty referral on all guest cards, applications, and lease work. To qualify for offer, evidence of competitor rebate and cash rebate request form must both be received prior to move in date.
- Cash rebate offer is void if property refuses to pay DFW Urban Realty referral commission