5209 Vickery Boulevard, Dallas
Coming Soon! Plans have been finalized for this spacious 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom Prairie at 5209 Vickery Blvd from award winning builder, LeComte Homes. A contemporary spin on an M-Streets classic. Only a few short blocks from both Henderson and Greenville avenues with convenient access to downtown and North Park via 75. Rare opportunity to get involved early with one of the most reputable builders in Dallas. Buyers are encouraged to get under contract early as part of presale for the opportunity to make available selections... Call for more information on this and other available options throughout East Dallas..
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Private Outdoor Space, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsLow E Windows, Thermo Windows, Tinted Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Fiber Cement, Glass, Wood
- Address5209 Vickery Boulevard
- SubdivisionVickery Place Add
- Zip Code75206-6226
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Game Room, Office
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Concrete
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentChris Mccolpin
- Listing OfficeCambria Real Estate Services
Properties Similar to 14019395
Related Blog Posts
It’s hard to believe we’re already nearing Halloween, but ready or not, October 31st is now just three weeks away. As with any event of festival around the Dallas metropolitan area, staying safe while enjoying all the fun-filled festivities is always a top priority, and if you’re looking for ideas on where to t...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
There’s no doubt living the condominium lifestyle has its share of advantages. From unbeatable downtown locations to a wealth of community or in-building amenities, living in a downtown Dallas condo can be affordable, practical, and most of all—convenient. But for local dog owners however, finding the right Dalla...
There’s no doubt your home’s appearance is representative of your own personal style and design preferences and if words like chic, stylish, modern and fashionable are what describe you best, perhaps a condo at Azure Dallas may be the perfect fit if you’re in the market for a hot new condo in the heart of Uptown...
With Millennials finally looking to enter the housing market as buyers for the first time, 2015 should be a busy year for the DFW real estate market, especially in neighborhoods that offer lots of different options that cater specifically to first-timers wanting to make that long-awaited transition from renting to ow...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:31pm CST.