3923 Cole Avenue 204, Dallas
Cole Park Place –Only a few units left. 1-level Condos. Location: Uptown, heart of West Village, next to the Katy Trail (good for jogging and bicycling). Building features: store front glass, private lobby, elevator, secured building-underground parking with 2 assigned parking spots, extra storage space (ground level, climate controlled) approx 56 sf. Spacious balconies. Italian kitchens (cabinets, appliances), European flooring, smooth wall finish, gas fireplaces, marble-tile bathrooms, quartz-marble countertops. See detailed design and pricing on dedicated website.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14016696
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,948
- Year Built2018
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Common Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Under Building
- ConstructionStucco, Wood
- Address3923 Cole Avenue 204
- SubdivisionCity Bl 987
- Zip Code75204-1864
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Island
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Other, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentJack Mclemore
- Listing OfficeListing Results, Llc
Properties Similar to 14016696
Related Blog Posts
While DFW real estate is often associated with all kinds of property-types that range from high-rise condos, authentic lofts, multi-level townhomes, and spacious suburban single-family homes, North-Central Texas is also home to the largest concentration of horse farms and equestrian real estate in the entire United S...
Although a normal, or “balanced”, real estate market typically has about a six-month supply of inventory available, the red hot DFW real estate market has resulted in a pretty substantial housing shortage in many Dallas-area neighborhoods, with some parts of the city having less than a two-month supply of homes av...
Few will argue that Texans, and Dallasites in particular, really love their whiskey. A regional characteristic that dates all the way back to the Old West, there’s certainly no shortage of great restaurants and bars to experience the best scotch, bourbon, or other brown liquor Dallas has to offer, especially right...
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 6:15am CST.