3923 Cole Avenue 201, Dallas
Cole Park Place –Only a few units left. 1-level Condos. Location: Uptown, heart of West Village, next to the Katy Trail (good for jogging and bicycling). Building features: store front glass, private lobby, elevator, secured building-underground parking with 2 assigned parking spots, extra storage space (ground level, climate controlled) approx 56 sf. Spacious balconies. Italian kitchens (cabinets, appliances), European flooring, smooth wall finish, gas fireplaces, marble-tile bathrooms, quartz-marble countertops. See detailed design and pricing on dedicated website.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14016644
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,906
- Year Built2018
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Common Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Under Building
- ConstructionStucco, Wood
- Address3923 Cole Avenue 201
- SubdivisionCity Bl 987
- Zip Code75204-1864
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Island
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Other, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentJack Mclemore
- Listing OfficeListing Results, Llc
Properties Similar to 14016644
Related Blog Posts
Hiring Dallas Fort Worth Realtors - Leads Provided! Working in the fast-paced DFW real estate industry can be challenging, but also rewarding. Like most industries, however, a successful career in real estate ultimately starts with the right company, the right people, and the right situation for each individual.&...
The luxury real estate market in Dallas is hot right now, and if you’re in search of a new multi-million dollar home somewhere around the Dallas-area metroplex, there are plenty of options that should meet all your needs, wants, and expectations in a new home. Over the last 7 days, 43 new homes came to market with...
With Millennials finally looking to enter the housing market as buyers for the first time, 2015 should be a busy year for the DFW real estate market, especially in neighborhoods that offer lots of different options that cater specifically to first-timers wanting to make that long-awaited transition from renting to ow...
If you live in the Dallas metro area and happen to own a dog, chances are part of your daily routine involves taking Fido out two or three times a day, or perhaps even making a stop by one of the many Dallas-area dog parks that are available to let your pup stretch his legs and run freely without the restraint of tha...
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 5:45am CST.