4926 Deloache Avenue, Dallas
This incredible new Italian Mediterranean estate designed by architect Patrick Ford and Bella Custom Homes is ideally located in Old Preston Hollow. With over 14,000 sf and featuring seven bedrooms, eight full baths and five half baths, this magnificent residence has seven living areas, including a media room with stadium seating, a lounge with built-in bar, a wood paneled-library, a family room with ceiling timbers, and a basement wine cellar that accommodates 5,000 bottles. The residence has an elevator to all three floors, multiple outdoor living spaces and a swimming pool with spa.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #14016159
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage14,179
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Has Sink in Garage, Opener, Porte-Cochere, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Attached Grill, Separate Entry Quarters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBlock, Stucco
- FoundationBasement, Pier & Beam
- Address4926 Deloache Avenue
- SubdivisionSunnybrook Estates
- Zip Code75220-2002
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Paneling, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dual Dishwashers
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Dual Sinks, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Coffee Bar, Custom Closet System, Double Shower, Dual Master Baths, Fireplace in Master, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Split Bedrooms, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Other, Wine Cellar
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Dryer Hookup- Gas, Full Size W/D Area, Room for Freezer, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesMasonry Box
- Listing AgentKyle Crews
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 14016159
Related Blog Posts
Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city, and with the rapid rate of development that’s been going on there for roughly the past decade, it's safe to say we’re not the only ones who love this lively and vibrant part of town. Towards the end of last month, news broke about Developer...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
The Southwestern Offers Histroic Urban Apartments in Downtown Dallas UT Soutwestern Medical District
The Southwestern apartments in Dallas deliver the radiant warmth of the historic Southwest and the looked-for amenities essential for all active, hardworking professionals, or medical students. The glowing beauty of Southwestern architecture is artfully blended with state of the art amenities in every apart...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
In a part of Texas that has such a thriving golf scene, it’s hard to pinpoint just where Dallas’ top golf course community is located. Like any new home purchase, there’s certainly a lot to consider when making a final decision—and if factoring in the golf course and it’s club amenities is part of the equatio...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:30pm CST.