3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard 5e, Dallas
Indulge in Distinctive Sophisticated City Living in the Heart of Dallas on Prestigious Turtle Creek. Right Sizing? In need of a Dallas Pied-A-Terre? This Claridge Condominium is the Ideal Solution. Transitional Traditional Finishes. Neutral Color Palette. Carrera Marble. Granite. Stainless. Glorious Walls of Windows. Crown Mouldings. Hardwoods. Tons of Storage. Terrace Balcony. Primo Building Location. Primo Unit Location Above the Treetops. Southern Facing 180 Degree Views of the Downtown Dallas Skyline & Turtle Creek Parks. Walk to the Katy Trail. Wine, Dine & Shop in West Village, Oak Lawn, & Uptown. A Short Drive to Dallas' Art District & Design District. Be Spoiled with Building Amenities, Security&Valet.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14015488
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,811
- Year Built1984
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Common Elevator, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Valet
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionWater/Lake View
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard 5e
- SubdivisionClaridge Condos
- Zip Code75219-5543
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Wet Bar, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Specialty RoomsBreakfast Room, Office, Other
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility
- FloorsWood, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentSusan Bradley
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 14015488
Related Blog Posts
Old Xerox Site in Uptown Dallas turns New Urban Mixed Use by Vancouver-based Canadian Investor REIT Inc.
Neighbors in Uptown, Dallas TX demanded a new mixed-use urban development to replace the old Xerox office site and as they say "Ask and You shall Receive". Arguably one of the most prominent new construction projects in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood began earlier this summer with the sale of an old Xerox office site. The...
Median single-family home sales prices sold through the MLS in North Texas hit a record high of $176,000 last month. Home sale prices in North Texas are now about 10 percent higher than they were at the peak of the market before the recession. North Texas’ housing market took off like a rocket in April with...
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
In a post-recession world, more and more people are starting to work from home, making the need for home office space a huge priority when it comes to buying a new home or condo in DFW. Last year, a Forbes article estimated around 30 million Americans work from a home office at least once per week, while a study from...
Farmers Market Square is one of the most talked about new construction developments in all of downtown Dallas. An exciting new master planned community with all kinds of desirability, Farmers Market Square offers home buyers a newly designed neighborhood that boasts highly-sophisticated townhomes, charming curb appea...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 6:30am CST.