3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard 4d, Dallas
Stunning open floor plan with breath taking views of Downtown and Turtle Creek. 2 separate balcony's one off the Master and on from the Living Room. Floor to ceiling windows thought the living and dinning rooms with incredible views and electric shades. Spacious Master suit which includes a sitting area, his and hers walk in closets and baths. Two assigned gated garage spaces and a storage locker.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14013358
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,943
- Year Built1984
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Guarded Entrance, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent to Greenbelt, Creek, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Park View
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address3510 Turtle Creek Boulevard 4d
- SubdivisionClaridge Condos
- Zip Code75219-5543
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Solid Surface/Non-Natural Type
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Master Baths, Sitting Area in Master, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Other, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentDamian Perea
- Listing OfficeDallas Luxury Realty
Properties Similar to 14013358
Related Blog Posts
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
If you love modern architecture and new construction, there’s a good chance you’ll be absolutely blown away by the striking new condo development in Oak Lawn known as Melrose Heights. Located at 4015 Wycliff Avenue and just blocks from Highland Park, the three fabulous condominium residences that make up Melrose...
The Metropolitan in Dallas defines luxury living and just released new penthouse condos for sale at 1200 Main Street. If you are looking the best urban high rise living experience in Downtown Dallas, check out The Metropolitan which features several one, two, three and penthouse bedroom floor plans. F...
Although a normal, or “balanced”, real estate market typically has about a six-month supply of inventory available, the red hot DFW real estate market has resulted in a pretty substantial housing shortage in many Dallas-area neighborhoods, with some parts of the city having less than a two-month supply of homes av...
Just a couple days ago, we outlined some of the top DFW suburbs for first-time home buyers to consider. Areas with low crime rates, great school systems, increasing home values, and lots of employment opportunities were all highlighted, but as we continue to see younger generations make the transition from renting to...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 6:00am CST.