3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard 10, Dallas
Truly stunning home in prestigious PDV. Completely remodeled, finished in 2019. Elevator to all three levels. Gorgeous hardwoods, exotic stones, custom plaster mouldings, Gracie wallpaper, strategic back corner lot location. Resort style yard with self cleaning pool. Gourmet kitchen features French Blue La Cornue range with butler pantry & open kitchen-great room layout. Master suite features dual baths, separate seating area, gym (infrared sauna) and massage room. Two guest beds each with ensuite baths. Pristine resort style yard. 2 grilling areas. Schonbek crystal chandeliers, Berebi hardware, Sherle Wagner fixtures. New mechanicals & new landscape.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14012864
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,572
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, French
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Perimeter Fencing, Sauna
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Balcony, Gardens, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul De Sac, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/Stone
- Address3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard 10
- SubdivisionPlace Des Vosges
- Zip Code75219-4603
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Water Filter, Water Purifier, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Coffee Maker, Dual Fuel Range
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Coffee Bar, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Po
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Exercise Room, Game Room, Office, Other
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Drip/Dry Area, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Dryer Hookup- Gas, Full Size W/D Area, Room for Freezer, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsMarble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingAdditional Water Heater(s), Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentIlene Christ
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Properties Similar to 14012864
Related Blog Posts
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
Lofts have always been among our favorite properties to show clients, and as we continue to see a rise in urban-style living, especially among younger home buyers, popularity among factory loft-inspired homes is also on the rise, especially around Downtown Dallas. Whether it's the open space, the antiquated interior...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
Dallas Love Field certainly has a unique history, and after an announcement that was made back in 2009 to modernize the outdated city-owned airport, the reconstruction process is now almost complete, garnering the attention of both residential and commercial developers alike. Along with the much needed moderniz...
Loft conversions by design always offer a more unique and distinctive feel than traditional condo or townhome developments in DFW. Most are housed inside old industrial or warehouse buildings that often feature raw finishes like concrete or timber ceilings, exposed bricks walls, exposed duct work, and various other f...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.