1650 Glenhill Lane, Lewisville
Recently re done with new roof, Granite kitchen counter tops, epoxy garage paint, interior paint, fence paint, new granite double sink vanity, ceiling fans, light fixtures, door fistures, digital wi fi programable thermostat, sink faucets, All new crown molding throughout. New fireplace flat streamline grey white granite. Heater serviced. Solid hard wood front door. All concrete walkways, driveway and sidewalks power washed. New kitchen nook light, door hardware brushed nickel handles & fixtures, newly landscaped. Heater serviced with new filters. Property shows extremely well. Well below Zillow value & tax assess values and sold comps. Priced to sell with new upgrades. Seller is a Tx Real Estate Bkr
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #14006736
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,679
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- List TypeUnlock
- Pending DateUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- Address1650 Glenhill Lane
- SubdivisionLewisville Valley 3
- Zip Code75077-2729
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Range/Oven-Electric
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Tile Countertops
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing AgentDavid Lair
- Listing OfficeDbl Enterprises, Inc.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 14006736
Related Blog Posts
Despite some millennials finally starting to enter the housing market to test the waters of home ownership, others are perfectly content with renting, consequently making transit-oriented development as popular as ever around the DFW area. Long gone are the days of time-consuming commutes to work, having to drive eve...
It’s hard to believe that Lewisville’s Castle Hills community is now more than than 15 years old, and despite getting started all the way back in the late 1990s and having a population of over 12,000 residents to date, development for this sprawling master plan is still only about 60 percent complete, with plenty...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.