2200 Victory Avenue 1605, Dallas
Posh 3 bed, 2.1 bath custom home at the House in Victory Park! Upon entering you will be inspired by the timeless & classic design throughout. The kitchen has been outfitted with Quartzite c-tops, Wolf oven & cooktop, SubZero fridge & wine fridge, pantry & beautiful cabinetry. A sun drenched living & dining area, punctuated by stunning views of Downtown & the Calatrava bridges, is the perfect place to unwind or entertain. The lavish master suite offers a private balcony, sitting area, 2 large walk in closets, a dressing area & a spa like marble bath with quartz countertops, soaking tub & shower. Additional highlights include 2 guest suites, wood & marble floors throughout, 2 balconies & substantial storage.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14004611
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,558
- Year Built2007
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Common Elevator, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Garage, Assigned
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Address2200 Victory Avenue 1605
- Zip Code75219-7680
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Garden Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsMarble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentEmily Ray Porter
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Properties Similar to 14004611
Related Blog Posts
Wouldn't it be great to live in a place where it felt like vacation everyday. Upscale amenities, splendid views, and a city where there is something to always do. The Mondrian Cityplace in Dallas offer just that. When elegance meets cutting edge. Located at 3000 Blackburn in Dallas these Cityplace apar...
With only a few days left in 2014, the holiday season is slowly coming to an end, but if you happen to be in the market for a new downtown Dallas condo for sale, there's no better time to start your search than the present. While many often think November through January is a bad time to be looking for a new home, it...
If you are looking for an urban loft in the Dallas Oak Lawn area, Solo lofts at 4231 Rawlins might be the perfect match! Solo urban lofts in Dallas Oak Lawn attract all types of urban lifestyles. Whether you're looking to buy or rent in the Oak Lawn district, you should definitely check out Solo Dallas...
In a post-recession world, more and more people are starting to work from home, making the need for home office space a huge priority when it comes to buying a new home or condo in DFW. Last year, a Forbes article estimated around 30 million Americans work from a home office at least once per week, while a study from...
Lofts have always been among our favorite properties to show clients, and as we continue to see a rise in urban-style living, especially among younger home buyers, popularity among factory loft-inspired homes is also on the rise, especially around Downtown Dallas. Whether it's the open space, the antiquated interior...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:15pm CST.