2515 Thomas Avenue, Dallas
ONE OF A KIND dually zoned single family detached property, IN THE HEART OF UPTOWN’S STATE THOMAS HISTORIC DISTRICT. Completely taken down to the studs and rafters in 2018, this meticulously updated property provides the perfect opportunity to live, work, or live and work. Light commercial zoning gives you the opportunity to have the unicorn, in one of the hottest areas in the country. 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 and a half glamorous bathrooms, approx 3,000 sq ft and a brand new pool and outdoor living area help this property stand out above all the others. Walk to the intimate retail and restaurants, all while being 5 mins from downtown. Enjoy the entertainer's paradise.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesDetached, Open, Other, Outside Entry, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2515 Thomas Avenue
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dual Fuel Range
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Solid Surface/Non-Natural Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Hollywood Bath, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Other, Second Master, Study/Den
- FloorsMarble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing AgentBen Wegmann
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy And Associates
Properties Similar to 14004289
Related Blog Posts
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
Castle Hills is a majestic master-planned community in North Dallas that’s just minutes from major highways, ample shopping and recreation, dozens of large corporations, and just under a half hour from downtown Dallas. Along with boasting some of the most spectacular homes for sale in all of suburban Dallas-Fort Wort...
Luxury real estate is always a topic that catches most people’s eye, even if the obscene price tags attached to many of DFW’s most expensive homes is well beyond their budget for a new home or condo. From all the incredible interior finishes you’ll find inside such properties to the immaculate grounds and lands...
With Millennials finally looking to enter the housing market as buyers for the first time, 2015 should be a busy year for the DFW real estate market, especially in neighborhoods that offer lots of different options that cater specifically to first-timers wanting to make that long-awaited transition from renting to ow...
Are you searching for a new real estate career for 2013? DFW Urban Realty is currently hiring sales and rental agents to handle a high volume of leads in the Dallas Fort Worth area including Dallas, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Tarrant County. Our agents work with buyers, sellers, and renters searching...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:15pm CST.