3140 Harvard Avenue 404, Dallas
NEW LUXURY APARTMENTS! Incredible views of Downtown Dallas & North to SMU. Close to the Katy Trail & restaurants around the Knox area. Choose from 3 finishes, all w marble, hardwoods, Wolf range-oven, wine frig & full size washer & dryer. Level 1 Salon-Comfortable Lounge space with Private Residents Bar, Gallery-Sitting Room w Baby Grand Piano & outdoor Porch Seating Area, Private Boardroom & Study, Garden Room-spacious area ideal for hosting private events, Secret Garden-an outdoor oasis w Fountain & Fireplace. Level 3 The Founders Room w Starbucks coffee, The Library, Entertaining kitchen, Boutique Fitness Center, Fitness Terrace, Pool Terrace. Dog Park on Level 4. 24hr Concierge and Valet.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCommon Garage, Covered, Unassigned Spaces, Valet
- Has PoolYes
- Address3140 Harvard Avenue 404
- SubdivisionThe McKenzie
- Zip Code75205-
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentSanders Avrea
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 14003669
Related Blog Posts
Believe it or not, nearly 16,000 new apartments are currently under construction in DFW and will be delivered sometime during 2015. But despite the rising numbers in inventory, renters in Dallas-Fort Worth are now paying more than ever for an apartment, and that doesn’t appear to be changing anytime soon.According...
Uptown Dallas will bring energy and residence excitement back into a person's lifestyle The Lexi in Dallas has pocket parks and Class AA office buildings, multiple-family living arrangements, retail rental properties and several garden cafes right to a person's backyard if in fact they so choose. Saint Ann Re...
In just a very short time, The Taylor luxury apartments in Uptown Dallas have established themselves as some of the most highly-sought after rentals in the entire city. Designed to feature elegance, sophistication, and flair all wrapped up into one modish package, The Taylor is the ultimate way to experience downtown l...
With the holiday season now officially behind us, those who plan to make a move sometime in 2015 can now start looking ahead to what should be a very exciting, and perhaps hectic year. Many industry professionals and economists have made some bold predictions relating to the real estate market over the next 12 months...
A home at One Arts Plaza in Dallas begins on the 18th floor. It is a masterpiece of light and dark contrasts. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the condo display the panorama of northeast Dallas. Seagrass-limestone floors complement highly polished walls. High ceilings with recessed lighting give the condo an ultra-m...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.