2025 Woodall Rodgers 31, Dallas
Exclusive corner residence designed by Neal Stewart in heart of Uptown. Luxury at it's finest. Limited to 10 residents. Floor to ceiling windows provide views from every room. 2 Masters. Private terrace with breathtaking views of Klyde Warren Park and Dallas Arts District. Concierge, secured access, fitness Center, 2 private parking spaces, separate storage, sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf appliances with 5 burner range, modern kitchen with custom cabinetry, motorized shades. Museums and numerous fine dining choices.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14002737
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,185
- Year Built2014
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Other
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCommon Garage, Covered, Area Assigned, Assigned, Garage Under Building
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Outdoor Living Center, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent to Greenbelt, Corner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Park View
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Stucco, Common Wall, Concrete, Glass, Steel
- Address2025 Woodall Rodgers 31
- SubdivisionParkside Residential Condominium
- Zip Code75201-2346
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Central Vac, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Other, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentSharon Hodnett
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
Properties Similar to 14002737
Related Blog Posts
The District 1444, also known as The Design Village, is located in Dallas, Texas in the Harwood urban district. It is an innovative and new planned property that the Harwood International plan to make public in early spring of 2014. With the creative notion of implementing restaurants, galleries, gardens, and...
In a part of Texas that has such a thriving golf scene, it’s hard to pinpoint just where Dallas’ top golf course community is located. Like any new home purchase, there’s certainly a lot to consider when making a final decision—and if factoring in the golf course and it’s club amenities is part of the equatio...
Lofts have always been among our favorite properties to show clients, and as we continue to see a rise in urban-style living, especially among younger home buyers, popularity among factory loft-inspired homes is also on the rise, especially around Downtown Dallas. Whether it's the open space, the antiquated interior...
Uptown Dallas will bring energy and residence excitement back into a person's lifestyle The Lexi in Dallas has pocket parks and Class AA office buildings, multiple-family living arrangements, retail rental properties and several garden cafes right to a person's backyard if in fact they so choose. Saint Ann Re...
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:30pm CST.