5427 Miller Avenue, Dallas
Stunning Vickery Place custom Prairie with light and bright transitional interior and sophisticated features. With electric bills averaging approx. $8 per month, this solar powered jewel packs tons of extras including commercial grade appliances, double convection oven, butler's pantry, built-in ice maker, farm sink and an over-sized island. The rear yard is an entertainment retreat featuring an outdoor kitchen, fire pit and synthetic lawn. The detached garage features 563 square-foot guest quarters with a bedroom, full bathroom and an area designed to add a kitchen. The vibrant and close-knit community of Vickery Place offers quick access to Greenville Avenue, Knox-Henderson, Uptown and downtown Dallas.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #14000926
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,403
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Pending DateUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesSolar Electric System
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Covered Porch(es), Gardens, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Address5427 Miller Avenue
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6424
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Farm Sink, Island, Solid Surface/N
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Solid Surface/Non-Natural Type, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Office, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Drip/Dry Area, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentDennis Hammett
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
Properties Similar to 14000926
Related Blog Posts
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
The Uptown Dallas real estate market is as hot as ever right now and it seems that with every passing week, a new commercial development, housing project, or retail expansion is announced—only furthering its appeal to local city-dwellers looking for a vibrant and lively part of downtown Dallas to live, work, and pl...
Are you making a move to downtown Dallas and want to know where the hottest places are to eat right now? Or perhaps you already call Dallas home but just haven’t been able to keep up on the food scene here in town, which for our money, is one of the best in the southwest. Much like the Dallas real estate market, r...
Uptown Dallas will bring energy and residence excitement back into a person's lifestyle The Lexi in Dallas has pocket parks and Class AA office buildings, multiple-family living arrangements, retail rental properties and several garden cafes right to a person's backyard if in fact they so choose. Saint Ann Re...
With DFW home prices at record levels right now, many home buyers, especially first-timers, are finding themselves looking for a home or condo that’s located in perhaps more of an up-and-coming part of town rather than a trendy, already-established neighborhood that features more expensive housing. The real estate...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:31pm CST.