2300 Wolf Street 9a, Dallas
FABULOUS Custom designed popular Stoneleigh Residences A floor plan with three Bedrooms, three-and-a-half Baths, Study-Den, Open Kitchen-Living-Dining, two Balconies, Downtown views * Sophisticated elevated Transitional finishes * Dove Gray Stone Fireplace Wall, Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, Hardwood Floors, Closets galore * Gourmet Island Kitchen has Walnut Cabinetry, Stone Counters and Backsplash, Pantry, Wolf Range, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Bosch Dishwasher, Microwave Drawer, Icemaker * Master Suite has huge Calacatta Bath, Double Shower, Garden Tub, Dual Vanities, two Water Closets, His-Hers Walk-in Closets, Coffee Bar, Private Balcony * Just completed and ready for occupancy *
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #14000515
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,261
- Year Built2018
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Park, Perimeter Fencing, Spa, Sauna
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAssigned, Attached, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Garage Under Building, Valet
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cabana, In Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Play Pool, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature, Infinity Edge
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gazebo/Pergola, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Steel
- Address2300 Wolf Street 9a
- Zip Code75201-7055
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomCoffee Bar, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Listing AgentSharon Quist
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Properties Similar to 14000515
Related Blog Posts
The District 1444, also known as The Design Village, is located in Dallas, Texas in the Harwood urban district. It is an innovative and new planned property that the Harwood International plan to make public in early spring of 2014. With the creative notion of implementing restaurants, galleries, gardens, and...
Old Xerox Site in Uptown Dallas turns New Urban Mixed Use by Vancouver-based Canadian Investor REIT Inc.
Neighbors in Uptown, Dallas TX demanded a new mixed-use urban development to replace the old Xerox office site and as they say "Ask and You shall Receive". Arguably one of the most prominent new construction projects in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood began earlier this summer with the sale of an old Xerox office site. The...
Dallas, Texas has recently been in the spotlight as the best city for good jobs. Unemployment has been falling since 2010 and job growth increased 2.1%. Projections for the next 6 years indicate that Dallas will be adding 2.8% more jobs per year. Thus 300,000 more jobs will be added to the increasingly vibrant...
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
The hotel-condo concept has become a popular real estate trend in urban settings across the country, and here in Dallas, there’s no better example than the Metropolitan Club at Hotel ZaZa. Conveniently situated at 2300 Leonard Street in Uptown Dallas, city-dwellers have fallen in love with the vibrant culture and eas...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.