5330 Willis Avenue, Dallas
Like new Craftsman Home in heart of Vickery Place on great block, Pier and beam foundation, offering 4 beds, 3 full baths, fantastic floor plan with guest bedroom down, open kitchen to living room, study, dining and breakfast nook. Master, 2 beds and media room on 2nd floor. Chefs kitchen with large island, reclaimed wood floors, spacious master suite with oversize shower. Breakfast nook looks out to nice back yard with outdoor pergola and fire pit. Other features including gas fireplace, Two covered patios and 2 car garage all make this home a must see.
- Green FeaturesRain / Freeze Sensors
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gazebo/Pergola, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address5330 Willis Avenue
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6435
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Sound System Wiring, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Library/Study, Media Room
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area
- FloorsCarpet, Other, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentMarc Ching
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 13998664
Related Blog Posts
Ikon Residential Provides Desirable Opportunities For Dallas Home Buyers Seeking Modern-Contemporary
Modern architecture in DFW has long been popular among current and former home buyers, but as we continuously shift our focus to consuming less energy and a leading a more energy efficient lifestyle, there's little doubt the modern home trend will only continue to gain momentum in borth the short- and long-term. In g...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
If you live in the Dallas metro area and happen to own a dog, chances are part of your daily routine involves taking Fido out two or three times a day, or perhaps even making a stop by one of the many Dallas-area dog parks that are available to let your pup stretch his legs and run freely without the restraint of tha...
Not long ago, we brought you part 1 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant guide. Because this lively part of downtown Dallas is full of so many choices when it comes to where to enjoy your next meal, we thought it was best to break it up into several different parts. Part 2 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant series features an...
The Metropolitan in Dallas defines luxury living and just released new penthouse condos for sale at 1200 Main Street. If you are looking the best urban high rise living experience in Downtown Dallas, check out The Metropolitan which features several one, two, three and penthouse bedroom floor plans. F...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:45pm CST.