3170 Carmel 104, Dallas
DOWNTOWN ROOF TERRACE VIEWS AND MEMBERSHIP AT BRYAN PLACE POOL! ONLY A FEW UNITS REMAIN! EcoView Homes offers a contemporary condo with balcony and roof terrace. This high efficiency home has a HERS scores in the low 40's achieved from spray foam insulation, 100% LED lighting, WaterSense, Energy Star and low E argon Gas filled windows. Gorgeous designer features through out featuring carrera marble tops, quartz kitchen island with water fall feature and Red Oak hardwood flooring throughout.Such a stunning home built with attention to detail not only in design features but functionality and efficiency! Truly one of a kind!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13998525
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,414
- Year Built2018
- StatusActive Option Contract
- List TypeUnlock
- Pending DateUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesDrought Tolerant Plants, Rain / Freeze Sensors, Recirculating Hot Water
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionPark View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBlock, Brick, Rock/Stone
- Address3170 Carmel 104
- SubdivisionBuilding Assn Ground
- Zip Code75204-
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Listing AgentNadine Kelsall-meyer
- Listing OfficeMeyer Group Real Estate
Properties Similar to 13998525
Related Blog Posts
In a part of Texas that has such a thriving golf scene, it’s hard to pinpoint just where Dallas’ top golf course community is located. Like any new home purchase, there’s certainly a lot to consider when making a final decision—and if factoring in the golf course and it’s club amenities is part of the equatio...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
The much-needed and highly anticipated redevelopment of Victory Park is well underway and the project’s first wave of restaurants and retailers for this exciting new development was just announced. The goal of the revamped Victory Park is to enhance walk-ability and connectivity between the southern end of the nei...
Old Xerox Site in Uptown Dallas turns New Urban Mixed Use by Vancouver-based Canadian Investor REIT Inc.
Neighbors in Uptown, Dallas TX demanded a new mixed-use urban development to replace the old Xerox office site and as they say "Ask and You shall Receive". Arguably one of the most prominent new construction projects in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood began earlier this summer with the sale of an old Xerox office site. The...
If you are looking for an urban loft in the Dallas Oak Lawn area, Solo lofts at 4231 Rawlins might be the perfect match! Solo urban lofts in Dallas Oak Lawn attract all types of urban lifestyles. Whether you're looking to buy or rent in the Oak Lawn district, you should definitely check out Solo Dallas...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:45pm CST.