2430 Victory Park Lane 2309, Dallas
If you are looking for a life of luxury. The W residence is the place for you. With incomparable services and a stunning panoramic view of downtown and uptown. 30 ft ceilings and walls of glass the view will simply take your breath away. Automation for TVs, music, HVAC, lighting, and shades. Master bath has all new Kohler appliances with a jetted tub that looks over downtown. New natural limestone honed vein cut floors throughout the house including bathroom showers. Along with new 100% New Zealand wool carpet. Low voltage specialty lighting in the kitchen, studio, and master bedroom as well as flos recessed magnetic track art lighting. Everything in this home is done to perfection and delivers pure bliss.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13998328
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,779
- Year Built2004
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- ConstructionConcrete, Metal, Other
- Address2430 Victory Park Lane 2309
- Zip Code75219-7607
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Island
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Jetted Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentJonathan Rosen
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Properties Similar to 13998328
Related Blog Posts
Although a normal, or “balanced”, real estate market typically has about a six-month supply of inventory available, the red hot DFW real estate market has resulted in a pretty substantial housing shortage in many Dallas-area neighborhoods, with some parts of the city having less than a two-month supply of homes av...
With the Super Bowl now behind us and the busy spring season rapidly approaching, we thought now would be a good time to take a closer look at the overall health of the Dallas-Fort Worth real estate market. As one might expect, the real estate industry has steadily improved since market downturn back in 2008, but wh...
Dallas Love Field certainly has a unique history, and after an announcement that was made back in 2009 to modernize the outdated city-owned airport, the reconstruction process is now almost complete, garnering the attention of both residential and commercial developers alike. Along with the much needed moderniz...
A home at One Arts Plaza in Dallas begins on the 18th floor. It is a masterpiece of light and dark contrasts. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the condo display the panorama of northeast Dallas. Seagrass-limestone floors complement highly polished walls. High ceilings with recessed lighting give the condo an ultra-m...
Uptown Dallas is among the most vibrant and lively downtown neighborhoods in all of Dallas. Filled with quaint boutique shops, highly-touted restaurants, and all sorts of fun-filled entertainment options, Uptown Dallas definitely offers the quintessential urban atmosphere so many of today’s home buyers seek when it...
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.