1700 Cedar Springs Road 2501, Dallas
This is a WOW factor penthouse! Large private terrace with stunning views of Downtown Dallas, with floor to 10' ceiling windows, ENERGY STAR® High Efficiency Stainless Steel Appliances, granite counter tops, custom cabinetry, wine refrigerator, hardwood floors, 24 hour concierge, Infinity Edge Saltwater Pool with Sundeck, and one Acre Outdoor Courtyard with dog park! Washer and dryer included. Incredible convenience to Downtown and Uptown Dallas.
- UtilitiesCity Water
- FeaturesClub House, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Common Garage, Other Parking/Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInfinity Edge
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Outdoor Space
- Address1700 Cedar Springs Road 2501
- SubdivisionGables Park 17
- Zip Code75202-1203
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Elevator, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Dual Master Baths, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Linen Closet
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Listing AgentKelly Babb
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy And Associates
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13997780
Related Blog Posts
Luxury homes on the Dallas real estate market are one thing, but a $100 million estate is a whole different ball game. In fact, homes at that level are few and far between for any market, but that’s exactly what will soon be publicly listed on the local DFW MLS.Once the most expensive home in America, the property...
There’s just something about historic, Craftsman-style bungalows that feel extra homey, and its the specific feeling exactly that continues to attract many DFW home buyers, even despite their modest size. Often described as quaint, charming and extremely desirable, if you’re looking for an authentic bungalow styl...
Dallas Love Field certainly has a unique history, and after an announcement that was made back in 2009 to modernize the outdated city-owned airport, the reconstruction process is now almost complete, garnering the attention of both residential and commercial developers alike. Along with the much needed moderniz...
The Rienzi at Turtle Creek in Dallas offer luxury high rise apartments located at 3500 Fairmount just south of the Dallas Tollway at the corner of Fairmount and Enid Street. These Mediterranean inspired high rise apartments in the Dallas Turtle Creek & Oak Lawn area offer many luxury amenities including...
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:15pm CST.