4009 W Lawther Drive, Dallas
Dallas Landmark Mt. Vernon on 10 premier acres overlooking White Rock Lake. The Main Home is 10,511 sqft totally renovated and expanded in 2002. Elevator accesses 3 Levels, including the 2,400 sqft Basement and Wine Storage. Renovated outbuildings include two story Guest House, Pool House, 4 lane Bowling Center, 16 Car Concours Classic Auto Facility, Lighted Tennis Courts, Heated Pool, Putting Greens, Gazebo, Outdoor Grill, 2 Fireplaces and Pizza Oven.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities, Private Road
- # of Garages9
- GaragesDetached, Opener, Outside Entry, Oversized, Rear
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Diving, In Ground Gunite, Cabana, Custom Cover, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Attached Grill, Gazebo/Pergola, Sport Court, Tennis Court(s), Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Water/Lake View
- FoundationPier & Beam, Basement
- Address4009 W Lawther Drive
- SubdivisionMt. Vernon
- Zip Code75214-2918
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Butlers Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomFireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Exercise Room, Extra Storage Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Other, Sauna/Steam Room, Solarium/Sunroom, Study/Den
- FloorsBrick/Adobe, Wood, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Other, Zoned, Additional Water Heater(s)
- # of Fireplaces9
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning, Masonry Box
- Listing AgentAllie Beth Allman
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
Properties Similar to 13997215
Related Blog Posts
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
Are you making a move to downtown Dallas and want to know where the hottest places are to eat right now? Or perhaps you already call Dallas home but just haven’t been able to keep up on the food scene here in town, which for our money, is one of the best in the southwest. Much like the Dallas real estate market, r...
There’s just something about historic, Craftsman-style bungalows that feel extra homey, and its the specific feeling exactly that continues to attract many DFW home buyers, even despite their modest size. Often described as quaint, charming and extremely desirable, if you’re looking for an authentic bungalow styl...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
There’s no doubt your home’s appearance is representative of your own personal style and design preferences and if words like chic, stylish, modern and fashionable are what describe you best, perhaps a condo at Azure Dallas may be the perfect fit if you’re in the market for a hot new condo in the heart of Uptown...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.