1925 Cedar Springs Road 301, Dallas
Super rare work live space in the most prime location. One of the most special pre WW2 buildings in Dallas with an elevator going into your unit, upscale modern finishes and fantastic outdoor space. So many things you can do with this magnificent top floor condo. Unit comes with 2 assigned parking spots and a very large storage unit.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13996391
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,660
- Year Built1921
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesArea Assigned
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Patio Covered
- ConstructionCommon Wall
- Address1925 Cedar Springs Road 301
- SubdivisionCedar Spgs Lofts Condos
- Zip Code75201-1785
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Electric Shades, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Other, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Built-in Coffee Maker
- FloorsConcrete, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentYanit Landman
- Listing OfficeY+a Real Estate & Asset Mngmt
Properties Similar to 13996391
Related Blog Posts
Are you searching for a new real estate career for 2013? DFW Urban Realty is currently hiring sales and rental agents to handle a high volume of leads in the Dallas Fort Worth area including Dallas, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Tarrant County. Our agents work with buyers, sellers, and renters searching...
Ikon Residential Provides Desirable Opportunities For Dallas Home Buyers Seeking Modern-Contemporary
Modern architecture in DFW has long been popular among current and former home buyers, but as we continuously shift our focus to consuming less energy and a leading a more energy efficient lifestyle, there's little doubt the modern home trend will only continue to gain momentum in borth the short- and long-term. In g...
If you’ve noticed the rise in home prices around DFW lately and may need to re-think your home buying strategy, opting for a spacious townhouse somewhere in the Dallas area is always a good idea, especially when you factor in the whole maintenance-free aspect. Townhomes in Dallas are becoming more and more prevalen...
The luxury real estate market in Dallas is hot right now, and if you’re in search of a new multi-million dollar home somewhere around the Dallas-area metroplex, there are plenty of options that should meet all your needs, wants, and expectations in a new home. Over the last 7 days, 43 new homes came to market with...
The District 1444, also known as The Design Village, is located in Dallas, Texas in the Harwood urban district. It is an innovative and new planned property that the Harwood International plan to make public in early spring of 2014. With the creative notion of implementing restaurants, galleries, gardens, and...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.