2524 Springhill Drive, Dallas
Come see this charming fully updated one story home in the popular Casa Linda area of Dallas. Just minutes from the Dallas Arboretum and White Rock Lake. 3 bedroom, 2 bath with 2 living areas situated on large treed .38 acre lot backing up to the creek. Home features refinished original hardwood floors, ceramic tile in kitchen and den. All new stainless steel appliances in updated eat in kitchen. Master and hall bath have been completely renovated. Home has fresh paint through out in popular repose gray. New roof and foundation work has been completed with transferable warranty. Fabulous curb appeal with all new landscaping, planter boxes and a new front door.
- Green FeaturesDrought Tolerant Plants
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision, Creek, Greenbelt
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2524 Springhill Drive
- SubdivisionCasa Linda Forest Add
- Zip Code75228-4109
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Galley Kitchen, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Cedar Closet, Drip/Dry Area, Dual Sinks, Linen Closet, Medicine Cabinet, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentRosey Perez
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Dpr
Properties Similar to 13996212
Related Blog Posts
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city, and with the rapid rate of development that’s been going on there for roughly the past decade, it's safe to say we’re not the only ones who love this lively and vibrant part of town. Towards the end of last month, news broke about Developer...
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
Few will argue that Texans, and Dallasites in particular, really love their whiskey. A regional characteristic that dates all the way back to the Old West, there’s certainly no shortage of great restaurants and bars to experience the best scotch, bourbon, or other brown liquor Dallas has to offer, especially right...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.