5422 Bonita Avenue, Dallas
Brand new Energy Star rated Prairie from award winning builder, LeComte Homes. This 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom combines M-Street charm with quality finish-outs and countless green features. Rare opportunity to get in early with a very reputable builder. Unique open floor plan with eat-in breakfast area off kitchen as well as access to dining room via butler's pantry! Large covered patio with fireplace, detached 2 car garage, and with 8 ft Cedar Fence surrounding. Master boasts frame-less glass shower, luxurious spa bath, and enormous walk-in closet. Nail down Oak hardwood floors, professional-grade appliances, Quartz counter tops, and much more. Located only blocks from Henderson Ave with easy access to 75.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Tinted Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionConcrete, Fiber Cement, Rock/Stone, Wood, Glass
- Address5422 Bonita Avenue
- SubdivisionVickery Place Add
- Zip Code75206-6730
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Split Bedrooms
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Library/Study
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Concrete
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentChris Mccolpin
- Listing OfficeCambria Real Estate Services
Properties Similar to 13995921
Related Blog Posts
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past several months or so, you’ve probably noticed there’s been a lot of chatter about Dallas’ Arts District, which is now one of the hottest and fastest growing neighborhoods in all of downtown. Apartment towers and various other residential developments are seeming...
In a part of Texas that has such a thriving golf scene, it’s hard to pinpoint just where Dallas’ top golf course community is located. Like any new home purchase, there’s certainly a lot to consider when making a final decision—and if factoring in the golf course and it’s club amenities is part of the equatio...
Although we first heard of a possible development at Turtle Creek well over a year ago, it appears another new residential tower could also be on the way for the plot of land on the west side of Fairmont Street at Turtle Creek Blvd—a project that, according to reports last week, will be developed by the same home b...
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
With the Super Bowl now behind us and the busy spring season rapidly approaching, we thought now would be a good time to take a closer look at the overall health of the Dallas-Fort Worth real estate market. As one might expect, the real estate industry has steadily improved since market downturn back in 2008, but wh...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 12:30pm CST.