5343 Richard Avenue, Dallas
Charming Updated Historical Craftsman in Vickery Place!This bright and light property is off the charts with Historical Significance! Beautiful wrapped around front porch with dripping system for hanging plants. Stunning living room with fp. Grand dining room with Antique Chandelier. Guest bedroom down with full bath. Beautiful kitchen with island,granite countertops,pantry,double oven and gas cooktop.Bright breakfast area off the kitchen.Large Master bedroom with a bay window. Great master bathroom with the original tub. Study,utility room, bedroom and full bathroom all on the 2nd floor. Custom Cedar Pergola over the flagstone patio with builtin gas grill. This all looks over the beautiful backyard!
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Opener, Detached, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Other, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address5343 Richard Avenue
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6711
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room
- FloorsCarpet, Wood, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentMatthew Edwards
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Properties Similar to 13994729
Related Blog Posts
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
Old Xerox Site in Uptown Dallas turns New Urban Mixed Use by Vancouver-based Canadian Investor REIT Inc.
Neighbors in Uptown, Dallas TX demanded a new mixed-use urban development to replace the old Xerox office site and as they say "Ask and You shall Receive". Arguably one of the most prominent new construction projects in Dallas' Uptown neighborhood began earlier this summer with the sale of an old Xerox office site. The...
Believe it or not, nearly 16,000 new apartments are currently under construction in DFW and will be delivered sometime during 2015. But despite the rising numbers in inventory, renters in Dallas-Fort Worth are now paying more than ever for an apartment, and that doesn’t appear to be changing anytime soon.According...
There’s no doubt living the condominium lifestyle has its share of advantages. From unbeatable downtown locations to a wealth of community or in-building amenities, living in a downtown Dallas condo can be affordable, practical, and most of all—convenient. But for local dog owners however, finding the right Dalla...
As we’ve previously alluded to on several different occasions, the real estate market in 2015 looks to be very bright, especially here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Inventory should be up and affordability is going to be a key factor due to a wave of home buyers expected to enter home ownership for the very first...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:45pm CST.