2555 N Pearl Street 602, Dallas
The epitome of luxury & renowned excellence of service awaits at tower #2 of the residences at the Ritz-Carlton with its exclusive, separate entrance & lobby plus valet parking. Apt. 602 is 4158 SF (per bldg. plan) of wall-to-wall quality, Chihuly-inspired living space. Totally refurbished in 2013! Light & bright with 2 terraces having expansive views of downtown Dallas & the exclusive pool area. Enjoy top-of-the-line five-star hotel amenities at your fingertips and all interconnected for residents' private use. Two award-winning restaurants provide 24-hour room service. Exclusive spa, wellness and 'state-of-the-art' fitness center. 24-hour security, 4 indoor parking spaces. Bring your most demanding clients!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13993578
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,158
- Year Built2007
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Other
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing, Common Elevator
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature, Saltwater Pool
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Balcony, Gazebo/Pergola, Gutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Landscaped
- Address2555 N Pearl Street 602
- SubdivisionTower & Regency Row Residence Condo
- Zip Code75201-2245
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Electric Shades, Smart Home System
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Dual Fuel Range, Warmer Oven Drawer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Farm Sink, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Study/Den
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Floor Drain, Full Size W/D Area, Linen Closet, Second Pantry, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Other
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentAlan Levy
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
Properties Similar to 13993578
Related Blog Posts
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
The Metropolitan in Dallas defines luxury living and just released new penthouse condos for sale at 1200 Main Street. If you are looking the best urban high rise living experience in Downtown Dallas, check out The Metropolitan which features several one, two, three and penthouse bedroom floor plans. F...
Are you making a move to downtown Dallas and want to know where the hottest places are to eat right now? Or perhaps you already call Dallas home but just haven’t been able to keep up on the food scene here in town, which for our money, is one of the best in the southwest. Much like the Dallas real estate market, r...
If you are looking for an urban loft in the Dallas Oak Lawn area, Solo lofts at 4231 Rawlins might be the perfect match! Solo urban lofts in Dallas Oak Lawn attract all types of urban lifestyles. Whether you're looking to buy or rent in the Oak Lawn district, you should definitely check out Solo Dallas...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.