4312 Cedar Springs Road 104, Dallas
The Beverly Condos!! One of the newest jewels in the Cedar Springs & Oak Lawn area. These meticulously State-of-the-Art Architectural Designed condos represent the ultimate Wow factor! The beautifully crafted exterior combines contemporary stucco, brick, brushed nickel accents and luxurious wood complemented by Artisan designed landscaping. You are greeted by beautiful wood floors throughout the home featuring 10 foot ceilings with recessed dimming lights, contemporary shaker cabinets, stone counter tops, waterfall island, stainless appliances, recessed LED lighting, decorative lighting and contemporary ceiling fans, chrome hardware and much more!! Relax on the roof top with views of the Dallas skyline!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13992629
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,055
- Year Built2018
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Lighting System, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Metal, Stucco, Wood
- Address4312 Cedar Springs Road 104
- SubdivisionPerry Heights
- Zip Code75219-2606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Listing AgentOrlanda Powell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Dallas County
Properties Similar to 13992629
Related Blog Posts
If you haven’t already seen the renderings for One Dallas—a stunning new 20 story residential tower planned for the former site of the Hardrock Café at McKinney and Routh—it’s certainly worth taking a look. Although still in the early conceptual stages, One Dallas will add 200 more luxury apartments to the loc...
With the first quarter of 2015 winding down and the Dallas real estate market still red hot, we realized it’s been a little while since we’ve checked in on lofts for sale around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. As some of our favorite properties to show clients, Dallas lofts never seem to disappoint, regardless of whe...
Ikon Residential Provides Desirable Opportunities For Dallas Home Buyers Seeking Modern-Contemporary
Modern architecture in DFW has long been popular among current and former home buyers, but as we continuously shift our focus to consuming less energy and a leading a more energy efficient lifestyle, there's little doubt the modern home trend will only continue to gain momentum in borth the short- and long-term. In g...
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
Believe it or not, nearly 16,000 new apartments are currently under construction in DFW and will be delivered sometime during 2015. But despite the rising numbers in inventory, renters in Dallas-Fort Worth are now paying more than ever for an apartment, and that doesn’t appear to be changing anytime soon.According...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:45pm CST.