3110 Thomas Avenue 921, Dallas
This stunning two BR two BA home is one of the largest units in this fantastic State Thomas building! Features brand new stained concrete floors & fresh paint throughout. Loft style condo includes true master BR w separate shower and custom closet. Kitchen includes farm sink, granite, SS appliances and fridge included. Generous living area w floor to ceiling windows, motorized shades, custom cabinetry, TV mount and wired for surround sound. Downstairs BR can be an office, complete with full BA & full size washer & dryer. Large balcony overlooks 7 acre Griggs Park and incredible view of downtown. Complex gated w FT staff to maintain pool, fitness room, courtyard and rooftop lounge. Underground parking included.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13992338
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,453
- Year Built1998
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Loft
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Park, Common Elevator, Comm. Sprinkler System
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Play Pool, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Balcony, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Sprinkler System, Lighting System, Outdoor Living Center
- Lot DescriptionPark View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco, Concrete
- Address3110 Thomas Avenue 921
- Subdivision588 Condos
- Zip Code75204-3987
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Farm Sink, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Concrete, Stone
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentShelley Buell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Central
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13992338
Related Blog Posts
A home at One Arts Plaza in Dallas begins on the 18th floor. It is a masterpiece of light and dark contrasts. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the condo display the panorama of northeast Dallas. Seagrass-limestone floors complement highly polished walls. High ceilings with recessed lighting give the condo an ultra-m...
In a post-recession world, more and more people are starting to work from home, making the need for home office space a huge priority when it comes to buying a new home or condo in DFW. Last year, a Forbes article estimated around 30 million Americans work from a home office at least once per week, while a study from...
Lofts have always been among our favorite properties to show clients, and as we continue to see a rise in urban-style living, especially among younger home buyers, popularity among factory loft-inspired homes is also on the rise, especially around Downtown Dallas. Whether it's the open space, the antiquated interior...
Hiring Dallas Fort Worth Realtors - Leads Provided! Working in the fast-paced DFW real estate industry can be challenging, but also rewarding. Like most industries, however, a successful career in real estate ultimately starts with the right company, the right people, and the right situation for each individual.&...
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.