3130 N Harwood Street 3101, Dallas
Located inside the premier condominium building Bleu Ciel, within the prestigious Harwood District, this sky penthouse half floor shell space brings the opportunity to create a completely custom showpiece in the sky. The wrap around glass front balcony is just under 2,000 sqft with three gas fireplaces and is the perfect place to enjoy your views of the Dallas skyline or the amazing sunset. Among the building amenities are a 24-hour concierge, a pool that will make you feel like you’re on vacation year-round, a gourmet grocery market, a juice bar, and so much more! Come see why this penthouse is the ultimate in luxury hi rise living.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13987956
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,793
- Year Built2017
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Perimeter Fencing, Guarded Entrance, Sauna, Spa
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Garage Door Opener, Assigned Garage, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, Cleaning System, Heated, Infinity Edge, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature, Lap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Balcony, Gardens, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Landscaped, Park View, Some Trees
- ConstructionConcrete, Glass, Metal, Steel
- Address3130 N Harwood Street 3101
- SubdivisionBleu Ciel Condo
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Other, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Coffee Maker
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, See Through Fireplace
- Listing AgentBeca Cusick
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Properties Similar to 13987956
Related Blog Posts
When it comes to real estate for sale in the heart of Dallas, there’s not a property-type buyers tend to seek out more than stylish and trendy loft conversions located in some of downtown’s hottest neighborhoods. The urban setting and history behind each building offers character you just don’t see in other mod...
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
There’s no doubt your home’s appearance is representative of your own personal style and design preferences and if words like chic, stylish, modern and fashionable are what describe you best, perhaps a condo at Azure Dallas may be the perfect fit if you’re in the market for a hot new condo in the heart of Uptown...
We’re nearing the final days of the Christmas season, and ready or not, Christmas Eve is now just 5 days away. Last week, we highlighted the importance of supporting local businesses around the Dallas area, and today, we’re going to continue that trend. As you’re out there shopping for your husbands, wives, k...
Not everyone's ideal lifestyle involves the excitement and convenience of living in the big city. The noise, the traffic, and often times a lack of space can be just a few of the major drawbacks of an urban landscape, while home prices in many of Dallas' rural suburbs are sometimes much more affordable as well. ...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.