5628 Richard Avenue, Dallas
This historic Craft Bungalow is a short walk to Greenville Ave & Knox Henderson fun! Period features: Original stained front door & sidelights, heart of pine & quarter-sawn red oak floors, Baldwin arts & crafts mortise hardware, 25 original cross-hatch windows. Updates: new master SPA BATH with separate walk-in shower, garden tub, granite, STUNNING CUSTOM TILE, & walk-in closet. Other recent updates: appliances, fixtures, ceiling fans, lighting, tankless water heater, 2nd bath bowl sink & stand, & electrical & plumbing updated! HUGE living & dining, 10 ft ceilings throughout, gas fireplace, intimate breakfast nook, & sweet family-sized backyard with extended deck, board on board fence, & electronic gate.
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Deck, Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address5628 Richard Avenue
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6718
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Tile Countertops
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Medicine Cabinet, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Linen Closet, Separate Utility Room, Washer Hookup
- FloorsOther, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- Listing AgentMindy Farris
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Central
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13983377
Related Blog Posts
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
If you haven’t already seen the renderings for One Dallas—a stunning new 20 story residential tower planned for the former site of the Hardrock Café at McKinney and Routh—it’s certainly worth taking a look. Although still in the early conceptual stages, One Dallas will add 200 more luxury apartments to the loc...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
New Listing Website Offers Free Exclusive Competitive Market Analysis on Sold Homes in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
Sell your Home with DFW Urban Realty Check out our new listing website! Our new listing website offers exclusive sold property information and compiles current local sold data to provide users with an esimate of their current home market value. What’s your Dallas Fort Worth home worth? Get Your FREE DFW...
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.