2200 Victory Avenue 1804, Dallas
The 04 plan at the House, the Philippe Starck designed high-rise in Victory Park, is arguably the most sought-after layout & best location in the building. On the southeast corner, 1804 offers drop-dead panoramic views of the Dallas Skyline. The kitchen features a waterfall island, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf oven & cooktop. Luxurious master bathroom with double vanity, extra-large soaking tub & an enormous double head shower. White oak hardwood flooring, motorized shades, custom drapery, expansive 413 square foot balcony. Second living area can be used as an office or den. Luxury amenities: pool terrace with 130-foot infinity pool, lounge, guest suite, gym. Services include concierge, valet, 24-hour security.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13982858
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,128
- Year Built2007
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInfinity Edge, Lap Pool, Saltwater Pool, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Deck, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- Address2200 Victory Avenue 1804
- SubdivisionThe House Condos
- Zip Code75219-7679
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Other, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Medicine Cabinet, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Study/Den
- FloorsStone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentClaudine King
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Properties Similar to 13982858
Related Blog Posts
The Estancia Townhomes in North Dallas offer luxury apartment homes located at 5515 Estancia. These luxury North Dallas townhomes are some of the best homes available if you are searching for real estate in Addison and looking to rent. Estancia townhomes offer several floorplans including two, three and...
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
With all the exciting new development happening around Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood, it’s hard to say which specific condo and apartment buildings are among the most popular with locals who live and work in the area. Depending on your style, loft conversions seem to be one of the more highly-sought after property...
If you are looking for an urban loft in the Dallas Oak Lawn area, Solo lofts at 4231 Rawlins might be the perfect match! Solo urban lofts in Dallas Oak Lawn attract all types of urban lifestyles. Whether you're looking to buy or rent in the Oak Lawn district, you should definitely check out Solo Dallas...
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 2:30pm CST.