1200 Main Street 2309, Dallas
Come take a look...UPDATED, STORAGE, PARKING...more! Hardwood floors, granite in kit. & baths. Master has sep. tub-shower, large walk in closets custom finish outs, in unit laundry, electric shades & much more! East facing corner unit has incredible Main St. views! RARE, large storage located on site included in price, along with two assigned individual parking spaces in secure underground garage. Twenty four hour on site concierge, gym, theater room, community room, conf. room, workshop, grilling patio, roof top pool and lounging green space plus restaurants & shopping within walking distance. Two short blocks to Dart rail! Experience the NEW downtown! Owner is a licensed Realtor. Agent is related to seller.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13982424
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,379
- Year Built1974
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Guarded Entrance, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Attached, Common Garage, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesRoof Top Deck/Patio, Workshop w/Electric
- Address1200 Main Street 2309
- SubdivisionMetropolitan 1200 Main St Condo
- Zip Code75202-4311
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomCustom Closet System, Separate Shower, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentSamual Brodner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
Properties Similar to 13982424
Related Blog Posts
If you're looking for a place that's tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Dallas yet still in the heart of it all, the View at Kessler Park Apartments has your name written on it. Surrounded by luxurious gardens and lush landscaping, your next home could be a retreat into relaxation while still living in...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
The much-needed and highly anticipated redevelopment of Victory Park is well underway and the project’s first wave of restaurants and retailers for this exciting new development was just announced. The goal of the revamped Victory Park is to enhance walk-ability and connectivity between the southern end of the nei...
Luxury homes on the Dallas real estate market are one thing, but a $100 million estate is a whole different ball game. In fact, homes at that level are few and far between for any market, but that’s exactly what will soon be publicly listed on the local DFW MLS.Once the most expensive home in America, the property...
There’s no doubt your home’s appearance is representative of your own personal style and design preferences and if words like chic, stylish, modern and fashionable are what describe you best, perhaps a condo at Azure Dallas may be the perfect fit if you’re in the market for a hot new condo in the heart of Uptown...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:15pm CST.