5612 Amphora Avenue, McKinney
MLS# 13981631 - Built by Rendition Homes - March completion! ~ Beautiful one and a half story home with a brick and stone elevation and hardwood floors throughout. Open concept floor plan features open Gourmet Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Family Room. Great for entertaining. Spacious Kitchen features woodhood and stainless steel appliances such as double oven, microwave and 36 inch cooktop. Also features generously sized island and granite countertops. Extended covered patio features a gas drop, perfect for a gas grill and entertaining. Large upstairs Game Room, great for parties..
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13981631
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,866
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/Stone
- Address5612 Amphora Avenue
- SubdivisionThe Vineyards
- Zip Code75070-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Game Room
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDirect Vent
- Listing AgentBen Caballero
- Listing OfficeHomesusa.com
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13981631
Related Blog Posts
With its recent ranking as #2 in CNN Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to Live, McKinney, Texas may see a population boom. With such a boom, McKinney Real Estate could see an increase in value and growth. Currently home to 136,100 residents, McKinney was established in 1848 and is one of the most senio...
When it comes to the ideal suburban Dallas lifestyle, most home buyers consider qualities like good schools, safe streets, and a close proximity to things like the grocery store, neighborhood parks, and various other convenient amenities that make life simple and easy. If you’re already from McKinney, TX or have e...
Apartments in the Dallas area are the rage right now, as the calendar turns to 2013. Uptown Dallas apartments is a prime example of this hot trend. The Uptown Dallas city life is attracting people of all ages and living expectations and offers the spice and zest that will make people never want to lea...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:15pm CST.