4224 Armstrong Parkway, Highland Park
An amazing masterpiece that seamlessly blends the old world artistry & craftsmanship of an architecturally significant & historical 1928 Hal Thomson home with the modern conveniences & amenities of new construction. Completed by Clowdus Construction and Larson & Pedigo Architects in 2013, this incredible 3 year project expanded & rebuilt the original home with no expense spared & every attention to detail taken. Glimpse of details: tile & stone surfaces from Italy, Portugal & Mexico, Vermont slate roof, hardware & fixtures from England,France & Italy, new electrical and plumbing throughout, Crestron system, radiant heated floors, generators, solar panels, plaster walls & moldings & elevator to all 4 floors.
- Green FeaturesRain / Freeze Sensors, Recirculating Hot Water, Solar Electric System
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Living Center, Patio Open, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Address4224 Armstrong Parkway
- SubdivisionHighland Park
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3716
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Built-in Coffee Maker, Built-in Icemaker, Commercial Grade Vent, Dual Dishwashers
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Butlers Pantry, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Fireplace in Master, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library/Study, Media Room, Sauna/Steam Room, Solarium/Sunroom
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned, Solar
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry Box, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentDan Rhodes
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Properties Similar to 13980649
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 6:00am CST.