7242 Paldao Drive, Dallas
Premier Corner Lot on the Hill, Wide Circular Drive Way, Huge Backyard and Front yard, Contemporary style modern home built in 2008 and completed in 2010. Grand open floor, Gourmet Kitchen, Views to the back yard with a wall of glass doors that flow to the outdoor kitchen and living.Patio with deck and fireplace.Backyard designed for pool, with full size tennis court. Large 4 bedrooms,3.1 bath,custom built ins everywhere,High ceilings with exposed beams,museum finished walls. Large Master bedroom with views, motorized shades and media screen, study, custom his and her closets. Neighborhood with Large lots, large homes, established trees, Actual Hills, great public, and private school.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13979717
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,790
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Open, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- RoofWood Shingle
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Address7242 Paldao Drive
- SubdivisionNorthwood Hills
- Zip Code75240-2741
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Skylights, Water Purifier
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Built-in Coffee Maker, Dryer
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Other
- Listing AgentAsif Khan
- Listing OfficeKin Worth
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13979717
Related Blog Posts
Are you making a move to downtown Dallas and want to know where the hottest places are to eat right now? Or perhaps you already call Dallas home but just haven’t been able to keep up on the food scene here in town, which for our money, is one of the best in the southwest. Much like the Dallas real estate market, r...
Yesterday, we wrote a brief feature on One Dallas—an exciting new apartment development that’s being planned for Uptown Dallas, and one that will bring 200 more luxury rentals to the area. Today, we’re doing more of the same and introducing the Routh Street Flats—a 5-story, 208-unit luxury rental building tha...
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
If you rambled off some of the things Texas might be famous for, a few of the more common responses you may hear include football, BBQ, and it’s massive size—Texas is actually the 2nd largest state in terms of area, has the 2nd highest population in the country, and has...
If you are wondering where you can go to find top quality housing around Dallas, keep an eye out for the Skyhouse Dallas apartment tower complex. This is a luxury housing tower that is being built by the Novare group. This organization is well known for building some of the most advanced apartment units any...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.