1918 N Olive Street 702, Dallas
Perched above the treetops, this home offers unmatched views of the Performing Arts District and boasts a freshly installed updated kitchen. A true statement in contemporary architecture, the 42 story Museum Tower anchors the Dallas Arts District as its most exclusive, purely residential centerpiece. Enter your home via private elevator access and view your surroundings through floor to ceiling glass. Gourmet kitchens, Miele appliances, marble baths, private terrace, pool, spa, fitness center, guest suites and private dog park. At Museum Tower, exceptional service is what our residents experience every day.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13978917
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,147
- Year Built2012
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesLow Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures, Mechanical Fresh Air, Recirculating Hot Water
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Community Dock
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Attached, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Common Lot, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Other, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesAttached Grill, Balcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Deck, Gardens, Gazebo/Pergola, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofComposition, Metal, Other
- ConstructionCommon Wall, Concrete, Metal, Other
- FoundationOther, Pilings
- Address1918 N Olive Street 702
- SubdivisionMuseum Tower Condo
- Zip Code75201-2269
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Farm Sink, Island
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Farm Sink
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentKyle Richards
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Properties Similar to 13978917
Related Blog Posts
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
The Metropolitan in Dallas defines luxury living and just released new penthouse condos for sale at 1200 Main Street. If you are looking the best urban high rise living experience in Downtown Dallas, check out The Metropolitan which features several one, two, three and penthouse bedroom floor plans. F...
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
Ikon Residential Provides Desirable Opportunities For Dallas Home Buyers Seeking Modern-Contemporary
Modern architecture in DFW has long been popular among current and former home buyers, but as we continuously shift our focus to consuming less energy and a leading a more energy efficient lifestyle, there's little doubt the modern home trend will only continue to gain momentum in borth the short- and long-term. In g...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 2:15pm CST.