3030 Bryan Street 102, Dallas
Modern one level condo located within 1.5 miles from Deep Ellum, the Arts District, and Klyde Warren Park. Commercial grade construction featuring 15ft ceilings, Cabreuva wood floors by Listone Giordano, Kitchenaid appliances, 200 sf covered patio and 190 - 200 sf private and separate storage room. Building amenities include pool, full gym, and rooftop deck with city views. Building and unit have AT&T fiber.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13978300
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built2005
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Loft
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Assigned, Attached, Common Garage, Covered, On Street, Open
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Saltwater Pool, Pool Perimeter Fence, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision, No Backyard Grass
- RoofMetal, Other
- ConstructionConcrete, Metal, Steel
- Address3030 Bryan Street 102
- SubdivisionThirty Thirty Bryan Condo
- Zip Code75204-6167
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- FloorsMarble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentJack Mclemore
- Listing OfficeListing Results, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13978300
Related Blog Posts
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
It’s hard to believe we’re already nearing Halloween, but ready or not, October 31st is now just three weeks away. As with any event of festival around the Dallas metropolitan area, staying safe while enjoying all the fun-filled festivities is always a top priority, and if you’re looking for ideas on where to t...
Part of living near downtown Dallas means being able to enjoy a host of restaurants and cafés that serve up some of the area’s best food and drinks. After a long day, there’s nothing better than enjoying a nice meal at one of the city’s hottest or trendiest new eateries and while more than a few Dallas-area neig...
Not everyone's ideal lifestyle involves the excitement and convenience of living in the big city. The noise, the traffic, and often times a lack of space can be just a few of the major drawbacks of an urban landscape, while home prices in many of Dallas' rural suburbs are sometimes much more affordable as well. ...
Uptown Dallas has transformed into a thriving urban center filled with restaurants, hotels, entertainment, and culture that sometimes seems immeasurable. Historic buildings line the streets of today’s Uptown Dallas neighborhood, and when most people think about the real estate and housing options around the area, l...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.