4908 Kilroy Drive, Dallas
Stunning luxury townhome in a gated community, walking distance of Knox-Henderson, with $15,000 in additional unit-specific upgrades. This end-unit offers hardwood & polished concrete flooring, custom lighting & premium ceiling fans, 16' vaulted ceilings in the master, custom LR drapes and electric shades in the LR, DR & Master. Premium kitchen w-quartz counters, upgraded SS appliance package & wine cooler opens to the LR & DR. Master has double walk-in marble shower & huge marble vanity. Small 3rd BR is a great study. Private yard area & large balcony w-gas line for grill. Full list of upgrades onsite. Located near shops & restaurants of Knox-Henderson area, just minutes to Uptown, Downtown & Greenville Ave.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13978087
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,881
- Year Built2015
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesLow Flow Commode
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Address4908 Kilroy Drive
- SubdivisionLarkspur Fitzhugh Add
- Zip Code75204-
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Island, Solid Surface/Non-Natural Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Sitting Area in Master, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood, Concrete
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing AgentKathy Hewitt
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13978087
Related Blog Posts
The Azure is one of the most luxurious and most desirable high-rises in all of Dallas. Standing 31 stories high and located in one of the trendiest parts of the city, it’s easy to see why home buyers continue to flock to 2900 McKinnon. Dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment options are just minutes...
If you are wondering where you can go to find top quality housing around Dallas, keep an eye out for the Skyhouse Dallas apartment tower complex. This is a luxury housing tower that is being built by the Novare group. This organization is well known for building some of the most advanced apartment units any...
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
If you need more evidence that the DFW real estate market is scorching hot right now, have a look at the latest S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index for 2014. According to its year-end report, Dallas-area home prices saw a 7.5 percent increase from 2013 to 2014, or nearly 3 percent higher than home prices nationwide...
In case you missed it, Bleu Ciel is arguably one of Dallas’ most exciting new real estate developments currently in the works, both on the residential and commercial side of things. As pointed out yesterday, this towering 33-story tower will be the city’s first high-rise condominium project since the end of the hou...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:00pm CST.