7014 Fisher Road, Dallas
Serene setting w over one acre & walking distance to White Rock. Fully privacy fenced & gated w 388 ft. on Fisher & backs to the Katy Trail. The main home built by an artist w custom mill & glass work & has recently been updated w new paint, flooring, carpet, & baths. Accessible through the main garage is a nanny suite w bath & walkin closet opens to the pool. Above the main garage is a studio. A separate garage & apt built in Dec 14 has a full bath, bedroom, living & kitchenette. Separate garage holds 3 cars, a car lift & double glass doors. The pool was remodeled w new decking, fire pit & mosquito spray system. The property has a combined total of 6000 SF w the main house, guest quarters, studio & garage apt
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages5
- GaragesGarage, Common Garage, Detached, Golf Cart Garage, Individual Carport, Workbench
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open, Balcony, Covered Deck, Deck, Gardens, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Mosquito Mist System, Patio Covered, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Address7014 Fisher Road
- SubdivisionLittle Acres Add
- Zip Code75214-1913
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Bay Windows, Flat Screen Wiring, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Refrigerator
- FloorsCarpet, Wood, Slate
- HeatingCentral Heat-Gas, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentJamie Field
- Listing OfficeClay Stapp + Co
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13975515
Related Blog Posts
2935 Magnolia Hill Court, Dallas, TX | MLS® #: 12168016 | $1,950,000 Most luxury home buyers in Dallas typically want a home, condo, or loft that offers more than enough living space, lavish interior finishes, and above all—something that is unique and has that “wow” factor you don’t ordinarily see. While the...
The Metropolitan in Dallas defines luxury living and just released new penthouse condos for sale at 1200 Main Street. If you are looking the best urban high rise living experience in Downtown Dallas, check out The Metropolitan which features several one, two, three and penthouse bedroom floor plans. F...
Luxury real estate is always a topic that catches most people’s eye, even if the obscene price tags attached to many of DFW’s most expensive homes is well beyond their budget for a new home or condo. From all the incredible interior finishes you’ll find inside such properties to the immaculate grounds and lands...
If you love modern architecture and new construction, there’s a good chance you’ll be absolutely blown away by the striking new condo development in Oak Lawn known as Melrose Heights. Located at 4015 Wycliff Avenue and just blocks from Highland Park, the three fabulous condominium residences that make up Melrose...
Uptown Dallas has transformed into a thriving urban center filled with restaurants, hotels, entertainment, and culture that sometimes seems immeasurable. Historic buildings line the streets of today’s Uptown Dallas neighborhood, and when most people think about the real estate and housing options around the area, l...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.