1001 Belleview Street 801, Dallas
Million Dollar panoramic views of Dallas from this 8th floor loft style condo in the dynamic Cedars district! Luxury touches throughout, with 10 foot ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and a rare TWO balconies for your enjoyment. Quartz counters and stainless appliances in the kitchen, polished concrete floors and exposed ductwork lend a modern feel. Turn key living at it's best in this secure building with gated underground parking. Next to Cedars DART and just a stone's throw away from numerous popular restaurants, entertainment venues, and nightspots. Entertain on the fabulous pool deck with views of Downtown and saltwater pool, spa, grills and firepit. Pet friendly, with a large dog park next door!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13972725
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,336
- Year Built2007
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Loft
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Common Garage, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Saltwater Pool, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- Address1001 Belleview Street 801
- SubdivisionBeat at the South Side Station
- Zip Code75215-1834
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenNatural Stone/Granite Type, Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentJoanne Kamman
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty-fm
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13972725
Related Blog Posts
Although we first heard of a possible development at Turtle Creek well over a year ago, it appears another new residential tower could also be on the way for the plot of land on the west side of Fairmont Street at Turtle Creek Blvd—a project that, according to reports last week, will be developed by the same home b...
Luxury real estate is always a topic that catches most people’s eye, even if the obscene price tags attached to many of DFW’s most expensive homes is well beyond their budget for a new home or condo. From all the incredible interior finishes you’ll find inside such properties to the immaculate grounds and lands...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
With only a few days left in 2014, the holiday season is slowly coming to an end, but if you happen to be in the market for a new downtown Dallas condo for sale, there's no better time to start your search than the present. While many often think November through January is a bad time to be looking for a new home, it...
New Listing Website Offers Free Exclusive Competitive Market Analysis on Sold Homes in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
Sell your Home with DFW Urban Realty Check out our new listing website! Our new listing website offers exclusive sold property information and compiles current local sold data to provide users with an esimate of their current home market value. What’s your Dallas Fort Worth home worth? Get Your FREE DFW...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.