3180 Carmel 205, Dallas
DOWNTOWN ROOF TERRACE VIEWS AND FACES THE PARK! ONLY A FEW UNITS REMAIN! EcoView Homes offers a contemporary condo with balcony and roof terrace. This high efficiency home has a HERS scores in the low 40's achieved from spray foam insulation, 100% LED lighting, WaterSense, Energy Star and low E argon Gas filled windows. Gorgeous designer features through out featuring carrera marble tops, quartz kitchen island with water fall feature and Red Oak hardwood flooring throughout.Such a stunning home built with attention to detail not only in design features but functionality and efficiency! Truly one of a kind!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13972135
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,403
- Year Built2018
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesDrought Tolerant Plants, Rain / Freeze Sensors, Recirculating Hot Water
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionPark View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBlock, Brick, Rock/Stone
- Address3180 Carmel 205
- SubdivisionBuilding Assn Ground
- Zip Code75204-
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Listing AgentNadine Kelsall-meyer
- Listing OfficeMeyer Group Real Estate
Properties Similar to 13972135
Related Blog Posts
In just a very short time, The Taylor luxury apartments in Uptown Dallas have established themselves as some of the most highly-sought after rentals in the entire city. Designed to feature elegance, sophistication, and flair all wrapped up into one modish package, The Taylor is the ultimate way to experience downtown l...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
Located just 35 miles north of Dallas is an area that’s widely known to local residents as “Horse Country USA.” Home to an estimated 30,000 horses, the North Dallas horse region is thought to have one of the largest concentrations of horse farms in the entire country, and is THE place to call home if you’re a...
The hotel-condo concept has become a popular real estate trend in urban settings across the country, and here in Dallas, there’s no better example than the Metropolitan Club at Hotel ZaZa. Conveniently situated at 2300 Leonard Street in Uptown Dallas, city-dwellers have fallen in love with the vibrant culture and eas...
The luxury real estate market in Dallas is hot right now, and if you’re in search of a new multi-million dollar home somewhere around the Dallas-area metroplex, there are plenty of options that should meet all your needs, wants, and expectations in a new home. Over the last 7 days, 43 new homes came to market with...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.