1001 Belleview Street 205, Dallas
RARE 2-bedroom with panoramic downtown views at The Beat, featuring automatic blinds. The entire unit has been repainted and has stainless steel kitchen appliances, quartz countertops, exposed duct work, cement floors - a very modern and clean look! The master bedroom has floor to ceiling windows and a large, walk-in closet. There is a giant patio outside of the living area that looks onto the Amenity Deck. The Amenity Deck boasts a pool and hot tub with downtown views, grills, a fire pit, and a lounging area. The condo building is located next to the Cedars DART Station and a well-maintained dog park. Walking distance to live music, entertainment, bars and restaurants. Easy access to I-30, I-35, and I-75.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13971345
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built2007
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Loft
- StatusActive Option Contract
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Pending DateUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionStucco, Concrete
- Address1001 Belleview Street 205
- SubdivisionBeat At The South Side Station
- Zip Code75215-1832
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dual Sinks, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Utility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Concrete
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing AgentLacey Brutschy
- Listing OfficeGreenhouse Texas Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13971345
Related Blog Posts
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
A home at One Arts Plaza in Dallas begins on the 18th floor. It is a masterpiece of light and dark contrasts. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the condo display the panorama of northeast Dallas. Seagrass-limestone floors complement highly polished walls. High ceilings with recessed lighting give the condo an ultra-m...
2935 Magnolia Hill Court, Dallas, TX | MLS® #: 12168016 | $1,950,000 Most luxury home buyers in Dallas typically want a home, condo, or loft that offers more than enough living space, lavish interior finishes, and above all—something that is unique and has that “wow” factor you don’t ordinarily see. While the...
Dallas’ booming apartment market continues to make headlines, and most recently, plans for an impressive new 387-unit Class A rental community were announced for the Oak Lawn neighborhood. Being developed by Trinsic Residential Group, Aura Cedar apartments will be conveniently located at Cedar Springs Road and the...
The luxury real estate market in Dallas is hot right now, and if you’re in search of a new multi-million dollar home somewhere around the Dallas-area metroplex, there are plenty of options that should meet all your needs, wants, and expectations in a new home. Over the last 7 days, 43 new homes came to market with...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm CST.