3340 Blackburn Street, Dallas
Corner home with 2 Balconies, abundant windows light. Only floor plan of it's kind! Transitional finishes, steps from Katy Trail, custom paint, build ins, small yard, elevator ready, 300+bottle climate conditioned wine cellar, art lighting, media-audio by StarPower, 3rd Bedroom currently arranged as media-entertaining area with separate bar area, great storage, stainless sub-zero & Jenn Aire. Window treatments, TVS, AV Equipment remain with home.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13969467
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,595
- Year Built2003
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGated Entrance, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/Bike Path, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionRock/Stone, Stucco
- Address3340 Blackburn Street
- SubdivisionCascada at Turtle Creek
- Zip Code75204-1531
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Gas, Floor Drain, Full Size W/D Area, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentMissy Woehr
- Listing OfficeCompass Re Texas, Llc.
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13969467
Related Blog Posts
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
The hotel-condo concept has become a popular real estate trend in urban settings across the country, and here in Dallas, there’s no better example than the Metropolitan Club at Hotel ZaZa. Conveniently situated at 2300 Leonard Street in Uptown Dallas, city-dwellers have fallen in love with the vibrant culture and eas...
It’s hard to believe we’re already nearing Halloween, but ready or not, October 31st is now just three weeks away. As with any event of festival around the Dallas metropolitan area, staying safe while enjoying all the fun-filled festivities is always a top priority, and if you’re looking for ideas on where to t...
With the first quarter of 2015 winding down and the Dallas real estate market still red hot, we realized it’s been a little while since we’ve checked in on lofts for sale around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. As some of our favorite properties to show clients, Dallas lofts never seem to disappoint, regardless of whe...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 7:15am CST.